Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richard Torrez, Olympic Silver Medalist, Stops Allen Melson In 2nd Round Of Pro Debut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Richard Torrez, Olympic Silver Medalist, Stops Allen Melson In 2nd Round Of Pro Debut

Richard Torrez Jr. didn't disappoint the fans from his nearby hometown who came to watch his pro debut Friday night in Fresno, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If you took Rocky Marciano and cut out 80% of his brain, you would have Torrez.

Comment

I think we'll forget pretty fast about that guy ...

Comment

Big fan of Torres kid can crack and already has shown more skill than Dentay Wilder.

Comment

he more than likely won't have a good career, but I like the kid.

Comment

I have never seen a bigger dummy in my life..I came in right after some debacle occurred, I look up and I see what I thought was some kind of youtuber..Torres has a very easy face to hate lol..get this guy out there quickly!!I don't want to be forced fed the same version of that subway eating fighting Irish pub tosser.

Comment

Congrats to him but Not a Pro Heavyweight, Bridger or Cruiserweight is where he should be

Comment

First Chad I can see who can fight.. star in the making

Comment

Originally posted by â (Low- ) View Post
                  I have never seen a bigger dummy in my life..I came in right after some debacle occurred, I look up and I see what I thought was some kind of youtuber..Torres has a very easy face to hate lol..get this guy out there quickly!!I don't want to be forced fed the same version of that subway eating fighting Irish pub tosser.
                  Let me guess you're a Wilder fan?

Dontay wilder has a face you can hate.

Comment

He is a really bad dime-store version of Joe Mesi.

Comment

Working...
                    X