No announcement yet.

Should Canelo call off the Bivol fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

" NATO, The United Nations, IMF, G7, you name it, are all from the same trash can. "

That is a terribly misguided statement because if the ideals and persuasions towards a free world are from a trash can, then where does Hitler Hussain the Taliban and Putin come from, the bowel of a Donkey, they are not human with human decency, they are power-driven monsters that care about only themselves and ultimately become cowards in a bunker when it is their turn to face the consequences of their genocide on normal humans trying to scratch out a living and survive in peace.

Why don't you need to show the western propaganda that you said was all over this invasion, where is it, I can see the video and live footage very clear, are the bombs now targeting civilian infrastructure hospitals schools from Pixar VFX, no they are from Russian weapons hitting targets being innocent people, and this has been ramped up because Putin is getting embarrassed on the world stage by Ukraine's courage to stand up to the Russian might, we are witnessing a modern-day 300 Spartans vs the Persians, only the Persians are at the city about to destroy the majority of the fish in their ever-shrinking bowl, Putins wants to end quickly so that his army doesn't look foolish, so now its bomb everything and its everyday citizens to rubble.

I have no inborn interest in either side other than being human, I am a white Australian and do not have a racist bone in my body, every day I am so grateful to live here in this free country, Ive traveled the world and Australia is indeed the lucky country and far removed from smog war and poverty, I feel sick to my stomach of what the Russian Forces are doing to the people of Ukraine.

You seem to be more annoyed at who amasses the most wealth than the atrocities being committed in Ukraine, which sounds like Putin, Im putting my Nuclear weapons on high alert because of what the west is saying, wtf does he think we are going to say, good job Putin kill all the fish in that bowl, little one's big one's old ones and sick ones, get them all and bomb their cemeteries so they cant come back.

Im not interested in the past it can never be changed we can only learn the lessons, Im in the now and the now is getting fcked over by a madman that has the entire world on red alert because he has all that Nuclear weaponry, what do you think Hitler would do if he had Putin's power and resources, no Dictator in history past present and future should ever have access to the power Putin has, in a Democratic world that has equal power only it is controlled by a lot more than one man.

You sound like you are condoning what Putin is doing? you sound like the invasion is and all its cost as justified ?

By the way what is your nationality, are you neutral as I am, or do you have blood ties or interests in Russia ? you sound like a Nato hater Im interested in why you are.

Its looking like Putin has the most power in your power struggle, if Nato strikes Russian forces it would escalate to WW3, do you understand the price of that, there is enough fire power to tilt the axis of the planet, if it went all out it could be the end of humanity, that's the power one man has right now, and he is juggling that power like juggling a grenade in kindergarten, Im sure all of Nato would love to run Putin out of Ukraine which the could do easy, but Nato is rational and does not want WW3, Putin is not, Nato is trying to have his own people see what Putin is doing and kill him from the inside out, Nato is being a 50cal sniper while Putin is the flagrant executioner running to chop heads off children.

My assessment of these organizations is more than realistic unfortunately and history has demonstrated that I'm right. The problem is not the organizations per se - they are just names to show the world that Western countries are united, politically militarily and economically- what matters is what's behind: rich countries with common goals working together to stay on top while keeping the others down, by all means necessary.

Hitler? America was built on a genocide. The Taliban? What are they doing here? We're not even living in the same world as these people. Hussein? He used to be good friend with Bush and they ended up hanging him after a farcical trial just because they felt like it.
    It seems that all the evil public figures that you know are the ones that you discovered through "first-world countries" education system and mass media. On the flip side of the coin, you have George Bush (both), Ariel Sharon, Nicolas Sarkozy and the list goes on, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. How many people, including innocent women and children, have they killed? There was no worldwide outrage or support back then because no country wants to collide with them and because they control the media in their respective countries - unless you naively believe that press freedom is a real thing. What makes them better than Putin? Is it the fact that they killed in the name of democracy and freedom?

To answer a few of your questions: I am from Western Europe. I respect all the ethnicities and religions. I don't care about NATO, I see it for what it is. I have no horse in this race. I don't endorse what Putin is doing. I didn't endorse USA invading Irak and leaving it in ruins either, unlike many clueless brainwashed occidental citizens. I don't know if Russia's invasion was justified or not or inevitable because I don't have all the elements. Very few people have. You never know what's going on behind the scenes.

This world is really not that hard to figure out, but it takes getting rid of your Manichean vision of the world, and start questioning most of the things that you have been taught or shown your whole life by the western propaganda overload.
    This conversation will lead us nowhere because you're looking at this world exclusively through the prism of western culture and it showed in each of your posts.
    I used to reason exactly like you so I know where you're coming from. I stand by what I said: the first paragraph of my previous post is how the world works in a nutshell. Once you accept that reality, you look at the news from a different perspective and the pieces of the puzzle slowly but surely start to fall into place.

It was a pleasure exchanging with you nonetheless.

Have a nice night and stay safe.

Comment

If Nato were to fight with Military force against Russia to drive them out of Ukraine that would probably start a WW3, especially so if China sided with Russia and also if Russia let off Nuclear weapons, it may escalate yet as I cant see Russia just rolling over to be starved out of all world markets.

I asked to you tell me what western propaganda are to talking about ?

As for Bivol, he is no more innocent than the children being bombed by Russia, he would just be another political statement.

As for going to war in the middle east, did you forget 9/11, did you forget Hussain setting fire to massive oil wells, I don't agree with war but some crazy dictators know of no other way.

Can you tell me what did Ukraine do to provoke an all-out invasion?
      - Tell me about Building 7
      - How does that justify invading a country ?

Seems like Floydstans are susceptible for propaganda....

Comment

Do you realize NATO is a democracy and is about a relatively free world? nothing is perfect but Nato is better than any form of Dictatorship, you need to research Putin he is all about himself, yes he is a dictator that even changed the rules so he is in power until 2035 I think it is.

Again SHOW me the western propaganda referring to Ukraine, Russia Putin and this invasion, show me that's all Im asking you , it was you that stated it Im asking you to show me?

Off course there is a balance of power how can there not be, but the idea underlying is a peaceful world that gets along, tell me who should have the majority of World Power, a democratic group of the majority of Nations that vote for action. Or one head and his own group voting? a crazy dictator that values his own personal power and amassed fortunes above the lives of everyday people, in no way can the Russian people benefit from invading Ukraine.

I don't care for politics, they are all BSers but when it comes to War and killing innocent people they dam well better have a good reason to start that war, I don't feel Russia has any reason other than Putin wanting the USSR of old, Ukraine is no threat to Russia at all.
        You are from Australia, Your country was especially strict on the regulation of the C19 plandemic debacle. And now the Australian is lecturing that we are living in a free world ?
        Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

It's Team Biv's call, not Nelo's.

Comment

FIGHT BETERBIEV

He comes out for Canada I hope ?

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post

Or if you just stop hyperventilating?
              Unbelievable what media can do to people...
              The propaganda is out of control
              Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Haka View Post

You are from Australia, Your country was especially strict on the regulation of the C19 plandemic debacle. And now the Australian is lecturing that we are living in a free world ?
                You have no idea of how free I am, just no idea at all, the naivety of people like you never ceases to amaze me.

IT is sounding like you condone what Russia is doing to Ukraine, did you forget about them in your hast to jump on me because I exposed you as a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Haka View Post

- Tell me about Building 7
                  - How does that justify invading a country ?

Seems like Floydstans are susceptible for propaganda....
                  They attacked the Americans first which is why Nato will not be the first to attack Russia, the first strike is the beginning of war,,, somewhere between being the aggressor with the first strike and the receiver you're brain cannot add the pieces together. You argue in here like it's a boxing match I'd like to put you on the ground in Kyiv for one night and Id bet you would be a crying babbling mess.

What is building 7, lots of people died on 9/11 and you want to smart-mouth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post

I don't think so. This is a conflict between Russia and Ukraine. Who would give NATO the authority to interfere? Russia doesn't when the US or France invade countries
                    Would they need authority? Who gave Russia authority to invade Ukraine?

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
                    Ukrainians need to defend themselves - or surrender - like many countries have done in the past. It's a sad situation because ordinary people who have nothing to do with this mess are going to suffer, but it's not worth risking WWIII.
                    Maybe that's why there was talk of Ukraine joining NATO. So they could defend against things like this. If they're asking for help, it doesn't seem right to just turn your back on them.

Comment

You have no idea of how free I am, just no idea at all, the naivety of people like you never ceases to amaze me.

IT is sounding like you condone what Russia is doing to Ukraine, did you forget about them in your hast to jump on me because I exposed you as a liar.
                      You are the one that exposed your limited boxing knowledge by claiming all the things Floyd 'could' do but never did. You keep having this snobby attitude with your already proven limited boxing knowledge ... And now are preaching (on a boxing forum) Western Propaganda while claiming we live in a free world ... It seems someone is deranged here ...

Comment

Working...
                      X