• Fanofreason
    replied
    Idk how any of you can support the Russian Dazn network

Leave a comment:

• Zaroku
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

I concur...Gingers have no soul. Or they wouldn't be gingers
    They scare me more then In Mexican folklore, La Llorona(American Spanish: [la ʝoˈɾona]; "The Weeping Woman" or "The Wailer") is a vengeful ghost

Leave a comment:

• Shadoww702
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Carps locos forever..
    Canelo an Irish red head

i thing he stops Bivol with a body shot
    I concur...Gingers have no soul. Or they wouldn't be gingers

Leave a comment:

• elfag
    replied
    "playing Russian anathem and waving their flag would legitimize Russia as a country"

um russia is a legitimate country so I dont see the problem. Are they an imaginary country? Ukraine has been part of russia for the majority of the last several hundred years and has only been a sovereign nation for the last 30. It is not surprising in the least that at some point in the future they would be part of Russia again.

Bivol doesnt set russian government policy, he is just a boxer and as I boxing fan I want to see him and canelo fight.

The war in ukraine is for the political leaders to solve and they have decided to not intervene and allow the occupation. How is any of that's Bivol's fault. Would it make any change in the war? Is Putin going to say "gee guys I was okay with missing the world cup but Bivol-Canelo was the last straw, ok I will pull out of Ukraine so he can fight"

Leave a comment:

• STREET CLEANER
    replied
    No title no fight. It wasn't like he and Bivol were in a collision course. It is unfair what they have done to Bivol. Shocked that the WBA won't take the sanctioning fee from that fight.

Leave a comment:

• Zaroku
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    That would be stupid. Don't blame innocents for their leaders being ass holes
    Carps locos forever..
    Canelo an Irish red head

i thing he stops Bivol with a body shot

Leave a comment:

• SugarRayCurtain
    replied
    Where do you cross the line? Are we going to start sanctioning russian business owners in the USA who have nothing to do with the war?
    Or should we stop russian-americans the right to work and make a living, because of their heritage? Because thats exactly what this is, you intend to stop Bivol from competing and making money, even though he's earned that right.

It's dumb and contradicts with the very freedom you're trying to promote. Its almost as ridiculous as blaming chinese-americans for starting covid-19.
    Last edited by SugarRayCurtain; 03-02-2022, 09:38 AM.
    Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Fists_of_Fury
    replied
    Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
    And I don't think very highly of this waste of skin. People are being bombed and shot at by an invading army and you're crying like a woman because a sports match you want to watch might get called off. You don't have the right to call anyone else unmanly or cowardly.
    You are a coward and a b!tch. You lack common sense and think like a fairy. Change your tampon, your feminine bleeding is flowing heavily. Only a b!tch thinks the way you do. Take your keystroke soldier ass over to the frontlines of Ukraine. You lack the balls for that though since you are a cowardly b!tch. Pull your skirt up, hoe.

Leave a comment:

• Loque-san
    replied
    Originally posted by Apollo7 View Post

Would they need authority? Who gave Russia authority to invade Ukraine?

Maybe that's why there was talk of Ukraine joining NATO. So they could defend against things like this. If they're asking for help, it doesn't seem right to just turn your back on them.
    Russia didn't need any permission, they declared war on Ukraine. It's different. NATO isn't at war right now and hasn't been - and can't be - mandated to restore peace between Russia and Ukraine. That would be the United Nations' role. NATO's intervention in this conflict would be nothing less than a declaration of war towards Russia, and no one wants that.

Russia probably wouldn't have invaded Ukraine without these talks. Most western countries are already helping Ukraine by sending military equipment.

Leave a comment:

• Scopedog
    replied
    I think he should. Canelo is an individual and shouldn't be held to the same standard as a governing body (I do believe that the alphabet bodies should outright refuse to sanction fights with Russian fighters) but at the same time he's a wealthy man and doesn't have to fight Bivol to get by. He's uniquely situated in boxing in that he has more numerous lucrative options than anyone else. Bivol is a Russian citizen, and I assume that he pays taxes to the Russian state. Paying him millions of dollars could indirectly finance Putin's war machine, and while he's almost certainly not super-rich like Canelo is, I doubt he's going to starve if he doesn't get this fight.

It seems likely to me that this fight will fall through anyway, if they're going to stage the fight in the US there's a high chance it may fall under the umbrella of a recently implemented sanctions regime or one that may yet be implemented in the near future. But if Canelo made the choice off his own back to scrap this fight and go with another, just as valid option such as Charlo or Joe Smith, I would think more highly of him.

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
    Threads like this are made after a gender reassignment surgery, lack of testosterone and a heightened level of estrogen. The thread starter has turned into a pussy. Bivol didn't do anything wrong. You don't blame innocent people for the acts of others.
    And I don't think very highly of this waste of skin. People are being bombed and shot at by an invading army and you're crying like a woman because a sports match you want to watch might get called off. You don't have the right to call anyone else unmanly or cowardly.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X