No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman-Mario Barrios: Stats and Stakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman-Mario Barrios: Stats and Stakes

By Cliff Rold - It's been more than two years since the biggest fight of Keith Thurman's career. It's been less than a year since the biggest fight in the career of Mario Barrios. Both men were positioned on the main event, pay-per-view stage and Saturday night they each make their return to the same stage (Fox PPV, 9 PM EST).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Keith who?? You get beat one-time and it takes 2 years to get over it!
    gottesdienst Daniel Skillman likes this.

Comment

Who's Keith Thurman?

Comment

I'm gonna throw some money on a draw...

Comment

Hope barrios gets the win. Easier to support a guy that wants his career to go somewhere than a man that does a bad job of hiding his lack of motivation.

Comment

Can see a gift decision for Thurman. So he’s still useable fodder for current Haymon welterweight stars and soon to be signed ones. Cuz. Boxing

Comment

barrios was ko'd by a lw midget. To even think he beats any of the top welterweights(and I no longer consider thurman a top ww) is laughable. And yes I'm going for Barriors in this fight.

Comment

Regardless of Thurman's inactivity, he must have benefitted from the rest and his body regenerated. Critics are talking as if 33 is "over-the-hill", but in today's world, Thurman is in the middle of his prime. I suggest that although it may take him a few rounds to shake off any ring rust, he will win, because "class will tell".

he also had Grade A KO power. The only unknown is if his former injuries fail to stand up to the tests.

Comment

Thurman is going to **** Barrios up. What's the discussion around here?

Comment

Working...
                  X