Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo vs. Brian Castano II Finalized For ******.com Arena in LA on 3/19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo vs. Brian Castano II Finalized For ******.com Arena in LA on 3/19

The super welterweight championship unification bout and rematch between WBC, WBA and IBF titlist Jermell Charlo and WBO crownholder Brian Castano has finalized a home.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 02-02-2022, 09:14 PM.

Dope! Let’s go Charlo!!!!!
    Boxing Beast Boxing Beast likes this.

Comment

Hopefully this time Castano will get the win he deserved last time.

Comment

Happy this was signed

Comment

I had Charlo losing a very close decision. He can't wait to counter in the rematch . He has to take it to Castano and stop him this time. Al Haymon is a genius

Comment

Originally posted by â (Low- ) View Post
            Happy this was signed
            Yes indeed

Comment

I wouldn't fight a guy I already beat. Even if he wins, the naysayers will still say he lost the first fight. They still do the same thing with Floyd and his first fight against Castillo. Floyd said he was injured, and clearly he was because the rematch was total domination.
              Victor valdez Victor valdez likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
                California judges love the pressure style so if it is the same type of fight, he likely will get his hand raised.

I favor Castano in the rematch as well but it should be a really good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
                  I doubt it. I see haymon paying the judges and giving it to charlo again. I'd argue it would go to Brian but this fight isn't really worthy of a rubber match unless castano gets a KO.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                    I had Charlo losing a very close decision. He can't wait to counter in the rematch . He has to take it to Castano and stop him this time. Al Haymon is a genius
                    Pbc has yet to build one legit superstar with any kind of a legacy. Not sure he is all that bright tbh.

Comment

Working...
                    X