Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrew Moloney: A Fight With Me and Ioka Makes Commercial Sense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andrew Moloney: A Fight With Me and Ioka Makes Commercial Sense

Australian standout Andrew Moloney still has his eyes firmly set on Kazuto Ioka, as he looks to become a two-time champion of the world.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think a better fight would be Ioka coming up to Bantamweight to fight Inoue. I heard that Japanese world titleholders apparently don’t fight each other enough. Ioka was apparently one of the first to break that trend, so I think he might be okay with fighting Inoue. It would do really well in Japan, I’m sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Flickergrab98 View Post
      I think a better fight would be Ioka coming up to Bantamweight to fight Inoue. I heard that Japanese world titleholders apparently don’t fight each other enough. Ioka was apparently one of the first to break that trend, so I think he might be okay with fighting Inoue. It would do really well in Japan, I’m sure.
      Agreed. That would be a fantastic matchup, but I’d rather see Inoue rematch with Donaire and then, considering he beats him again, fight Casimero for undisputed.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post

Agreed. That would be a fantastic matchup, but I’d rather see Inoue rematch with Donaire and then, considering he beats him again, fight Casimero for undisputed.
        We all wanna see that man, we all wanna see it.

Comment

He's not even ranked in the WBO top 15

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
            He's not even ranked in the WBO top 15
            I thought Andrew is ranked #7. by the WBO and #4. by the WBA? Yo Prince Patel is ahead of Moloney

Comment

It's funny how this guy and his brother feel entitled of a world title shot after just one insignificant victory after their own asses were kicked in own previous world title fights. They are almost desperate begging the champions of their own divisions to give them an undeserved chance. These twins are desperate for a belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Eyeshield21 View Post
                It's funny how this guy and his brother feel entitled of a world title shot after just one insignificant victory after their own asses were kicked in own previous world title fights. They are almost desperate begging the champions of their own divisions to give them an undeserved chance. These twins are desperate for a belt.
                Moloney needs to get in line and beat some top 10 fighters. At 115 there's a host of better fights for Ioka than him.

Comment

Working...
                X