Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Tommy Fury Would Have Taken Paul's Shot That KO'd Woodley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willow The Wisp
    replied
    I'm certain Khan has it right. Woodley is a genuinely great athlete, a great MMA level naural figter and a solid guy, but if he could take a shot like a world class boxer he never would have squandered his prime on a low paying, bow to the boss MMA career. Nobody with half a brain would if they had the goods. Money talks, BS walks.

Leave a comment:

• 1Eriugenus
    replied
    'Khan, I hope you read these replies. Listen , you need to just shut the F up and concentrate 100% on your training. That's right. Don't say a word. Train, eat, sleep. Nobody, absolutely nobody listens to you anymore. Your now a nobody in boxing. Your 10 years past your prime as a 140lber. Get in the gym, shut up , train and pray to your greasy Allah that you don't die in the ring when you fight Brook.'

What a stupid, ignorant, pointless little twerp you are. You have set out to be offensive but succeeded only in showing that you have an IQ well below the minimum weight.

Your remarks are so ill-advised & ill-informed that I can't really add anything to them. You're condemned out of your own foul, moronic, mouth.

I would suggest you GFY. I can't believe anyone else would.

Leave a comment:

• breeto80
    replied
    Khan, I hope you read these replies. Listen , you need to just shut the F up and concentrate 100% on your training. That's right. Don't say a word. Train, eat, sleep. Nobody, absolutely nobody listens to you anymore. Your now a nobody in boxing. Your 10 years past your prime as a 140lber. Get in the gym, shut up , train and pray to your greasy Allah that you don't die in the ring when you fight Brook.

Leave a comment:

• Stuart Chandler
    replied
    Originally posted by Robertthebruce View Post
    This is John Fury telling Amir to help them out and fool Jake Paul into fighting Tommy. Amir knows the Fury's well and we ain't stupid.
    remember the Fury's antics at the press conference? Jake Paul please stay away from these begging maggots
    The Fury family are a bunch of duckers all of them from John to Hughie and the lot of them I don’t get it .

Leave a comment:

• RoadMan94
    replied
    It’s safe to bet if Amir Khan says something, the opposite is bound to happen!

Leave a comment:

• Smash
    replied
    yes well if the its boxing anything can happen phrase were true, hard shots bouncing off amir's chin could happen but we know that cant happen

Leave a comment:

• Robertthebruce
    replied
    This is John Fury telling Amir to help them out and fool Jake Paul into fighting Tommy. Amir knows the Fury's well and we ain't stupid.
    remember the Fury's antics at the press conference? Jake Paul please stay away from these begging maggots

Leave a comment:

• TMLT87
    replied
    Khan got KO'd by watching it.

Leave a comment:

• turnedup
    replied
    Tommy Fury is cashing in and I doubt these two fight. Fury’s girl makes multiple times more money than he does and she ain’t about to have a loser on her arm as an accessory no matter who his brother is. Chicks family has more money than Tyson does, my wife follows her for some dumb reason and laughs every time Tommy gets called a boxer.

Leave a comment:

• vital1983
    replied
    Pfft. Tommy knockers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X