Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Keith Thurman Putting in Work For Long Awaited Ring Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BodyBagz
    replied
    Originally posted by KiwiRider View Post

OK, fair enough.
    I think it's a pre retirement cash grab and all that talk of fighting regularly and taking on the top guys at 147 is a load of rubbish. He might take on one big fight and retire is how I see it. And that's if he gets past Barrios.
    I wish him all the best too, but I'm certainly not going to pay for this warm up fight.
    I'll see what he's up to in the summer. If he's slacking off waiting for a cash grab, f him.

Leave a comment:

• KiwiRider
    replied
    Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

I'm hoping he wins. He's a good guy.
    That 1x shlt is a thing of the past
    OK, fair enough.
    I think it's a pre retirement cash grab and all that talk of fighting regularly and taking on the top guys at 147 is a load of rubbish. He might take on one big fight and retire is how I see it. And that's if he gets past Barrios.
    I wish him all the best too, but I'm certainly not going to pay for this warm up fight.

Leave a comment:

• BodyBagz
    replied
    Originally posted by KiwiRider View Post

I think he will go for the triple whammy - ring rust, injury and Covid-19 just to cover all the bases on his return to ruling 147
    I'm hoping he wins. He's a good guy.
    That 1x shlt is a thing of the past

Leave a comment:

• PRchamp
    replied
    Thinking about putting on some $$ on Barrios who might just have enough to beat a very inactive Thurman who is a part time fighter. Now guys do you think Barrios will have more power and stamina at 147?

Leave a comment:

• Santa_
    replied
    Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
    Long forgotten! Plus he looks fat..
    Haha, he might have to do a last minute switcheroo with the weight limit a la Broner

Leave a comment:

• KiwiRider
    replied
    Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
    If he loses, will he mention ring rust or some prefight injury as an excuse ?
    I think he will go for the triple whammy - ring rust, injury and Covid-19 just to cover all the bases on his return to ruling 147

Leave a comment:

• BodyBagz
    replied
    If he loses, will he mention ring rust or some prefight injury as an excuse ?

Leave a comment:

• lion33lit
    replied
    Flower child is confident; so he might just play his flute for his long awaited ring walk.

Leave a comment:

• MONGOOSE66
    replied
    I don’t know. Thurman looks like a guy who went on a diet to loose 35 pounds and has lost it but looks fragile.

Leave a comment:

• Rip Chudd
    replied
    With the short hair Thurman looks like Pacquiao in that first pic
    Out here trying to look like his daddy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X