Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cypocryphy
    replied
    Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - U Granny Quilting Club application is being graded on U gossip credibility, ie yet another rejection slip for U.

Leave a comment:

• KingGilgamesh
    replied
    This is odd to me. Isn't Joshua the one who exercised his rematch? Fury may be full of hot air but why is he being made responsible for fighting Usyk? Isn't that Joshua's job???

Leave a comment:

• QueensburyRules
    replied
    - - U Granny Quilting Club application is being graded on U gossip credibility, ie yet another rejection slip for U.

Leave a comment:

• REDEEMER
    replied
    Originally posted by NorvernRob View Post

Stop telling the truth. Fury is literally saying AJ should do the opposite of what he did last year. He could have been undisputed now with 2 wins over AJ and over $100m from the fights.
    Yes telling the truth on here can cause a whole set of problems for different fan bases .

Leave a comment:

• NorvernRob
    replied
    Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    I think he’s saying 20 million from the Saudis which again is imop not believable because that figure is super low to what A.J can make winning his rematch and the 70 or whatever he makes with Fury .

But speaking of bad business men ,Fury didn’t want to pay Wilder 20 million to step aside to fight A.J in what would be possibly over 100 million mega fight . The guy exposes himself all the time .

Stop telling the truth. Fury is literally saying AJ should do the opposite of what he did last year. He could have been undisputed now with 2 wins over AJ and over $100m from the fights.

Leave a comment:

• REDEEMER
    replied
    I think he’s saying 20 million from the Saudis which again is imop not believable because that figure is super low to what A.J can make winning his rematch and the 70 or whatever he makes with Fury .

But speaking of bad business men ,Fury didn’t want to pay Wilder 20 million to step aside to fight A.J in what would be possibly over 100 million mega fight . The guy exposes himself all the time .

Leave a comment:

• Cypocryphy
    replied

Now the focus is on Whyte, so it does look as if we're headed toward an Usyk–Joshua rematch and a Fury–Whyte title defense.

Leave a comment:

• Breaking News!!! Tyson Fury Claims AJ and Hearn Turned Down $90 Million Dollars

I appears we are actually getting the AJ vs Usyk rematch.
Working...
X