Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Antuanne Russell: I'm Going To End Viktor Postol in Five Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greenfield02
    replied
    He's in for a Rude awakening.

Leave a comment:

• IAMTHAT
    replied
    The same way his brother just stopped Magsayo

Leave a comment:

• anonymous2.0
    replied
    Given that Postal has been in the ring with Mattyse, Crawford, Taylor, and Ramirez and hasn't been knocked out by them, a KO by Russell would be a big statement
    Castilo Castilo likes this.

Leave a comment:

• factsarenice
    replied
    I wouldn’t even respond or reply to that nonsense. Postal needs a couple fights, getting back," Facts said.

Leave a comment:

• ShoulderRoll
    replied
    I seriously doubt he can stop Postol in 5.

But it will be a huge statement if he does.

Leave a comment:

• Heru
    replied
    Fighting Postol for his 15th fight is aggressive. I don’t like the style matchup for Russell. This could be one of those matchups that win or lose, he won’t look good like Jose Ramirez.

Russell’s team is trying to get in position for a title shot, vacant or not. If Russell gets a clear W, it will be impressive.

Leave a comment:

• Oldskoolg
    replied
    If he does he’s something special

Leave a comment:

• sicko
    replied
    Stopping Postol would be extremely impressive and a loud statement for Antuanne Russell

Postol is tough with a great chin, Long Jab and underrated Boxing Skills overall. Good fight though and a good Step Up/Test for Antuanne Russell

Leave a comment:

• Bronx2245
    replied
    Originally posted by richardt View Post
    I think Postol might be too old and taking physical pressure from the much younger Russell at that age is hard to imagine him holding up and being able to mount any lead. That kind of physical non-stop pressure can really drain a much older fighter and the legs can weaken, especially a fighter who hasn't fought in a year and a half. Postol would have to use Russell's zero defense against him which may or may not be enough. Postol would have to reduce Russell's forward movement with multiple jabs and movement. I would much rather see Matias against Russell which would be a fight of the year type fight with a guaranteed KO ending.
    Matias vs. Ponce! Make It Happen! If no Ponce, Prograis!

Leave a comment:

• Bronx2245
    replied
    WOW, five rounds? Just win the fight, don't go seeking a KO! This ain't Santiago fam! DMV Stand Up!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X