Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Does The Forum Ignore Fury Ducked Whyte In 2019 In a Mandatory ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would fury fight for the wbc diamond belt when he can and did just fight for the actual WBC belt?! Hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

I’m not going through it again . I’ve explained this to you twice now ,neither of you actually wants the bet I get it . Time to move on

Bets still open though for anyone wanting to bet Whyte gives Fury the most difficult one so far ? Avatar bet .
      Explain better??? Give me a goal post.

Fact Wilder knocked Fury down TWICE!!!

Fact Wilder lasted 10 ROUNDS!!!

Fact score cards were

94-92 Fury
      95-92 Fury
      95-91 Fury

If Whyte does better then that! Here's my $$$$$$ and I'm closing my account. If not YOU do the same.

Whyte won't last more then 8 rounds BET that!!!

So what is "Better" then ACTUAL FACTS???

Define that sht Rtard!!
      Last edited by Shadoww702; 01-25-2022, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

The guy is borderline retarded, i dunno why i bother dealing with him tbh, i guess i just get bored at work.
        I give him CLEAR facts on what Whyte has to do better then Wilder did. And he IGNORES it!!!! And wants HIM to be the only one who judges it??? Watch Whyte can get KTFO in 3 rounds but if Whyte was up 2 rounds to 0 he gonna say

See!!! Whyte did better then Wilder

He's fkn DUMB!

How the HELL am I gonna when a het on HIS crazy ass terms???
        Last edited by Shadoww702; 01-25-2022, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Dillian Whyte must be on Fury's list if he wants to be the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow The Wisp View Post
            Didn't all this pretty much die when Whyte got dropped like a dead body against an old relic version of Alexander Povetkin?
            Who cares it was a lucky punch, it can happy to anybody, he was beating him up the whole fight before that shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
              Why would fury fight for the wbc diamond belt when he can and did just fight for the actual WBC belt?! Hahahahaha
              Because he asked to ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

I give him CLEAR facts on what Whyte has to do better then Wilder did. And he IGNORES it!!!! And wants HIM to be the only one who judges it??? Watch Whyte can get KTFO in 3 rounds but if Whyte was up 2 rounds to 0 he gonna say

See!!! Whyte did better then Wilder

He's fkn DUMB!

How the HELL am I gonna when a het on HIS crazy ass terms???
                You made a ban bet with me are you backing out of that to ?

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

I’m not going through it again . I’ve explained this to you twice now ,neither of you actually wants the bet I get it . Time to move on

Bets still open though for anyone wanting to bet Whyte gives Fury the most difficult one so far ? Avatar bet .
                  That guy already made a ban bet with me ,don’t waste your time on the trolls I got it covered.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart Chandler View Post
                    You made a ban bet with me are you backing out of that to ?
                    Hell NO!!! Whyte has to do better then ALL the FACTS that Wilder did.

Comment

Originally posted by Haka View Post
                      Dillian Whyte must be on Fury's list if he wants to be the best.
                      Businessman Furys never defeated an aggressive puncher his resume sucks . He fooled the public using Wilder who everyone knows isn’t anything to go on .

Comment

Working...
                      X