Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Devin Haney goes off on Mark Magsayo: “Magsayo’s a bum! Mr. cap aka Gary Russell lost to a bum!”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devin Haney goes off on Mark Magsayo: “Magsayo’s a bum! Mr. cap aka Gary Russell lost to a bum!”

https://twitter.com/MichaelBensonn/s...353158656?s=20

Devin Haney reacts to the upset overnight as Mark Magsayo beat Gary Russell Jr on points to dethrone him of the WBC featherweight world title that he has held since 2015…

So by saying “cap” (lying), Devin’s telling everyone that Gary didn’t have an injury and was just beat by a lesser opponent?

Comment

Comment

Not only does this piece of shiiit have a massive nose, he also has a massive obnoxious mouth.

Comment

I agree with Haney. So is Kambosos. Kambosos is a big stiff bum too.

Comment

Devin "lunge and hug" Haney, this guy is gonna get exposed sooner or later.
            Boxing fan1981 likes this.

Comment

haney better watch out, hes in gary's crosshairs now

Comment

Devin Haney and Ryan Garcia need to stop this Social Media garbage, why the disrespect for either fighter? Seriously!
                John Locke, Rip Chudd and 2 others like this.

Comment

I wanted to like Haney but the more he runs his mouth the more I dislike him. Not sure if there is some bad blood between Haney and GRJ but why call Magsayo a bum?

Maybe Haney is just trying to play the heel or get some attention dollars on social media...but karma gonna be a b*tch when someone clips him on that shaky chin and he doesn't get up.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                    I wanted to like Haney but the more he runs his mouth the more I dislike him. Not sure if there is some bad blood between Haney and GRJ but why call Magsayo a bum?

Maybe Haney is just trying to play the heel or get some attention dollars on social media...but karma gonna be a b*tch when someone clips him on that shaky chin and he doesn't get up.
                    PBR, I could not have said it any better buddy!

Comment

Working...
                    X