Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Mayweather Was Being a P-ssy, Wouldn't Fight Me, So I Agreed To Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd worshippers come out a crack binge, adult ed class, tyler perry movie, or bail bond payment obediently arrayed in battle ready geared "TMT" caps (buy 1 get 1 doubled the price) and "TBE" slip resistant kneepads (signature included) in full force to repeat the same arguments which sadly reminds them of better days. I look at Floyd's career and will remember it most by how it made dudes feel certain ways .

Seriously, this Khan-May convo has taken place here and all over social media atleast twice a year since many years over and over. Before I caught on to the sick reasons these type of subjects are brought up, I would gladly join in with my detailed opinion on May(W)UD12 Khan. As years gone by something sicker than those repeated subjects allowed me to understand something* and that is up to you to find out worshippers!

I will say these worshippers are the worst I've encountered I haven't said anything more honest here than this. Is nothing to do with Floyd, it's y'all exalting someone and trying to convince others of believing it. Floyd hardly put a whooping on anybody his career the way y'all ALWAYS say and if you really believe that include Jharris (rip) and I'm not trying to be funny about that but its also included in his unblemished record. Y'all don't like that tho right? Never happened, not true. I'm hating tho? Y'all would invest in him having recently read the scam if he told you to and that is why I be lurking...I needs my laugh the way y'all khans

Rec28 Rec28 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Why?
      What would a win against a relatively unknown Errol Spence offer Brook at that time?
      He might've remained IBF WW Champion? After that maybe Thurman or Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by KidDinamita View Post

That's why I believe that Khan wouldn't win but give him a better challenge then Berto or McGregor. From the names that you mentioned Khan won against Maidana and Judah. I believe that Mayweather didn't want anything from Khan, not because he wouldn't win
        I was using Judah and maidana as examples to what I was saying, I wasn’t claiming they beat Khan. Khan wouldn’t have a chance against berto or mcgregor or infact anyone at this point, fact. He’s a greedy little kunt and discussing mayweather s name in the same sentence is laughable and utterly ridiculous at any time ever unless your from planet king khant.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
          I was using Judah and maidana as examples to what I was saying, I wasn’t claiming they beat Khan. Khan wouldn’t have a chance against berto or mcgregor or infact anyone at this point, fact. He’s a greedy little kunt and discussing mayweather s name in the same sentence is laughable and utterly ridiculous at any time ever unless your from planet king khant.
          Well not really because at this stage I know that if a cat cuddles Khan's chin he's knocked out

Comment

Floyd would have beaten Khan with his superior ring IQ.

Floyd plays Go (Go is an ancient Chinese game that's MUCH more complex than chess), while Khan plays Tic-Tac-Toe, at best.

Comment

I don’t know why he acts as if he was really in line to fight Floyd. He couldn’t even get past Prescott or Garcia. How was Floyd going to justify taking a fight? He knew that if he took that fight against Aamir, then they’d say he ran away from Maidana, the same guy that gave him trouble late in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by KidDinamita View Post

Well not really because at this stage I know that if a cat cuddles Khan's chin he's knocked out
                not at any stage in king khunts “successful career” has he even been on Floyd’s radar, AT ALL.
                The fool has a significant weakness and offers zero else so why would a modern great be remotely interested? Because he offers a challenge? Nope. Not at any time.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                  not at any stage in king khunts “successful career” has he even been on Floyd’s radar, AT ALL.
                  The fool has a significant weakness and offers zero else so why would a modern great be remotely interested? Because he offers a challenge? Nope. Not at any time.
                  He had a country behind him, as Floyd likes to say

Comment

Floyd Mayweather Sr "I dont want Khan to get a payday, he's a f.a.g.!".

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      Floyd Mayweather Sr "I dont want Khan to get a payday, he's a f.a.g.!".
                      Mayweather speak for, bad style matchup. Stay away from this guy he throws combinations

Comment

Working...
                      X