Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Mayweather Was Being a P-ssy, Wouldn't Fight Me, So I Agreed To Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KidDinamita
    replied
    Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
    Don’t be ridiculous, FMJ has fought the most world champs out of anyone. Further to that, why get involved with ko fodder who has nothing but handspeed when he can fight people who present an actual challenge. Floyd’s timing is by wide margin better than any boxer in the world.
    khans quick but his speed would be nullified by Floyd’s defence with ease, floyd sees nothing as a threat at the sport in which he so
    ely mastered.
    maidana, cotto, Castillo and Judah are the only people to actually give a good account of themselves. Judah and Pac-Man have very quick hands and people like Juan Manuel Marquez are premier counter punchers, he dealt with it just like every time.
    he’s beaten all styles and tall, short, left and right handlers, aggressive etc
    if someone was lookin to just box and not get hit (like Khan) then floyd still isn’t the man to fight because the would lose.
    That's why I believe that Khan wouldn't win but give him a better challenge then Berto or McGregor. From the names that you mentioned Khan won against Maidana and Judah. I believe that Mayweather didn't want anything from Khan, not because he wouldn't win

Leave a comment:

• micky1971
    replied
    Originally posted by KidDinamita View Post
    Well although I dont believe Khan would have won the fight. I still believe that Mayweather wasn't sure that he would want anything from the speed of Khan. Mayweather preferred to fight some Berto or McGregor rather then Khan... Again I dont believe that he would have won
    Don’t be ridiculous, FMJ has fought the most world champs out of anyone. Further to that, why get involved with ko fodder who has nothing but handspeed when he can fight people who present an actual challenge. Floyd’s timing is by wide margin better than any boxer in the world.
    khans quick but his speed would be nullified by Floyd’s defence with ease, floyd sees nothing as a threat at the sport in which he so
    ely mastered.
    maidana, cotto, Castillo and Judah are the only people to actually give a good account of themselves. Judah and Pac-Man have very quick hands and people like Juan Manuel Marquez are premier counter punchers, he dealt with it just like every time.
    he’s beaten all styles and tall, short, left and right handlers, aggressive etc
    if someone was lookin to just box and not get hit (like Khan) then floyd still isn’t the man to fight because the would lose.
    labaria labaria icee icee like this.

Leave a comment:

• BodyBagz
    replied
    May clowned Con relentlessly

Homeboy couldn't handle DSG, the thinks he stood a chance vs May ?!?!?!?

Con was counting that May money
    STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Leave a comment:

• micky1971
    replied
    Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

Sounds like your brother is an idiot.
    i concur, the brother does need therapy.

Leave a comment:

• Liondw
    replied
    Mayweather would probably have knocked out Khan. His exquisite timing would counter the speed of Khan, but would've liked to have seen the fight.

mgame mgame likes this.

Leave a comment:

• micky1971
    replied
    Jesus Christ,
    he was hitting canelo because he’s lighter and quicker. Timing beats speed and he kod the thick kunt, end of.
    floyd mayweather, with floyd, you got to earn it, generate the interest and don’t get kocky. King of nothing khant, did not earn it, nobody was or is interested in it and he got cheeky. Tryin to work that now is really in contradiction of what he claimed about kell Brook in a previous statement only days ago.
    his head has completely gone and further to the “bitter rival”, kell is not bitter, he wanted to prove what he’s been saying all along and to me, it’s pure frustration.
    1, king of nothing had nothing but boldly stated “if he gets a belt I’ll fight him”. Nope.
    2,he beat Shawn Porter fair and square in America and Khan was not just quiet, he disappeared completely!!
    3,kell even said he would defend the title against king khunt and he said nothing.

payday, now it would be jointly looking to cash out however, kell would have fought this fool for free even when he had the title to defend and every kunt and his mother knows it.
    I mean, what do his mates think when he does this? The British public think he’s a fool, he got undone when Prescott facked him up in 30 seconds.
    Crawford is the only man to genuine beat kell Brook by fighting. The two previous were because of his eye, it was never HIM actually fighting that caused those losses.
    Khant however, just gets proper facked up anyway, soon be gone into obscurity like the saunders character and to follow, the fat diddycoy too.
    the younger sibling ain’t worth a mention because that ain’t goin anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied
    ​ Khan should stay more focused and worried about not getting knocked the fuck out by Kell Brook rather than fucking with Floyd Money Mayweather,Jr. After all, the guy does have a very fragile jaw!​
    STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Leave a comment:

• alexguiness
    replied
    Its weird if find myself kind of liking Khan nowadays.

In the same way you start finding a downs syndrome kid annoying at first but then realise they can be funny and good company over time.

Its all about setting your expectations correctly.

Leave a comment:

• Rockybigblower
    replied
    Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
    My brother once said that Khan had the speed and range to potentially beat Mayweather. Course he’s also said Khan leaves his chin right out there. He whips some pretty decent one-twos. They can take people out. Course Canelo and Floyd aren’t just people. He was outboxing Canelo, who was also getting closer and closer. I wouldn’t have minded seeing him and Floyd. The speed matchup would have been nice to see early. Still I don’t see Khan being dynamic enough to get passed Floyd through twelve.
    Sounds like your brother is an idiot.

Leave a comment:

• KidDinamita
    replied
    Well although I dont believe Khan would have won the fight. I still believe that Mayweather wasn't sure that he would want anything from the speed of Khan. Mayweather preferred to fight some Berto or McGregor rather then Khan... Again I dont believe that he would have won
    Robertthebruce Robertthebruce likes this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X