Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Mayweather Was Being a P-ssy, Wouldn't Fight Me, So I Agreed To Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BodyBagz
    replied
    Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

Not sure...........
    Cotto*, JMM* (they're both guilty), Shot Algieri*, Shot Margarito*, Shot DLH*.

Now you are

Leave a comment:

• Honest
    replied
    I'm kinda fed up with Khan's hands speed. Of course he's fast, no one can slow wank, ffs!

Leave a comment:

• Honest
    replied
    'Yes, he knocked me out, but he's the greatest Mexican fighter blah blah' says Khan. It's like with the optimistic guy who says 'yeah, it's true I don't get hard anymore, but look how beautiful it's hanging'! Cmon amir, enjoy your retirement and keep beating your meat online for the fans!
    Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Sayithowitisuk
    replied
    Brain damaged or delusional, take your pick.
    Honest Honest likes this.

Leave a comment:

• hugh grant
    replied
    Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Not many WW's wanted any part of the Nelo May beat.
    Not sure what you mean. Floyd only fought with a CW and only after SSM fought nelo. Floyd concluded if he can't ko old man how can he best me with a CW

Leave a comment:

• -Kev-
    replied
    If only Khan was this verbally aggressive when calling out an active Mayweather. Instead he was being nice about it.

He also wasn’t making a good case for himself with his wins.

Pacquiao was Pacquiao. Maidana upset Broner, took his 0. Maidana rematch happened because Maidana performed well in the first fight. Canelo was Canelo. Ortiz upset Berto, took his 0. Cotto performed well in his three 154lb fights, was out of TR, and was a 154lb champion. Guerrero was ranked as the #10 P4P fighter by The Ring, and #3 at 147.

During this time, Khan was not even the best at 140. DSG and Matthysse were above him.

When he moved up to Welterweight, he wasn’t really making any noise with a near loss to Julio Diaz, fights over Collazo, Alexander and Algieri. None were top 10. He just wasn’t making any noise whatsoever. Nobody cared about Mayweather vs Khan in that timeframe. Nobody was asking for it aside from maybe 4-5 loud American fans and some British fans.

Leave a comment:

• BodyBagz
    replied
    Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    But khan you were a bit naive. Even Floyd wouldn't fight the version of nelo you fought. You'd maybe have a chance with the version Floyd beat.
    Not many WW's wanted any part of the Nelo May beat.
    icee icee likes this.

Leave a comment:

• hugh grant
    replied
    But khan you were a bit naive. Even Floyd wouldn't fight the version of nelo you fought. You'd maybe have a chance with the version Floyd beat.

Leave a comment:

• BodyBagz
    replied
    tenor.gif?w=354.gif
    Poor Con
    Robertthebruce Robertthebruce likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Szef
    replied
    Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
    Its weird if find myself kind of liking Khan nowadays.

In the same way you start finding a downs syndrome kid annoying at first but then realise they can be funny and good company over time.

Its all about setting your expectations correctly.
    What kind of soulless loser finds down syndrome kids annoying?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X