Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Mayweather Was Being a P-ssy, Wouldn't Fight Me, So I Agreed To Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kartier_3we
    replied
    This is FACTS!! Styles make fights and no shoulder gona help em out this time around. Khan would have beat the dog **** out of Floyd thats his kryptonite straight punches and khan had speed. Then and now Khan would have gave em hell so floyd avoided em

Leave a comment:

• QballLobo
    replied
    I think it would have been a good fight. Floyd doesn’t have big KO power. Khan’s hand speed would have been a good challenge for Floyd. Most likely Floyd wins a decision but it’s too bad it didn’t happen. I think Khan would have had some good rounds early.

Leave a comment:

• Jab jab boom
    replied
    Khan is reminding people how unlikeable he is and why fans enjoy watching him get knocked out. He fought Canelo because he was desperate for a big fight that he never truly earned. If it wasn’t for the fact that Canelo was looking for an easy title defense as opposed to facing his mandatory, that fight would’ve never happened. Still never understood how a guy who hadn’t been a world champion in 5 yrs and was never a champ in the division he was fighting in, somehow got a sanctioned shot for the middleweight title.
    shenmue shenmue likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Robbie Barrett
    replied
    The reason he fought Canelo is because he was ducking Brook. Brook chose to copy him fighting a bigger fighter by fighting Golovkin.
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 01-23-2022, 08:13 AM.
    icee icee greeneye99 greeneye99 like this.

Leave a comment:

• Dip_Slide
    replied
    Would've been interesting at one point in time from a stylistic point of view, but Khan never put himself in position to fight either Pacquiao or Mayweather, he never really came back from the KO to Danny Garcia, he waited too much for that big fight to happen but he didn't put in the work to prove to anyone why he should be taken seriously as a challenger for the big dogs.
    SugarAnt05 SugarAnt05 likes this.

Leave a comment:

• hugh grant
    replied
    Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Google cw king and share the link
    I bet you use Google to self diagnose. Google don't hold answers.
    Floyd is undisputed king of CWs. Ruthless, clinical abuse of CW. Uses CWs then says it's great wins, doesn't go out on shield, wants no hardship.

Leave a comment:

• thack
    replied
    Khan's IQ as a person and as a boxer is low and at top level boxing he's always been found out . He's pretty chinny and must have hit the deck around 15 times .Remember he was knocked out at light weight, light welter weight , welter weight and they even made a 'special' weight for him to be knocked out at 155lbs at which he said felt 'perfect' this kid is just a deluded little lump and Mayweather would have proved very little by knocking him out.

Leave a comment:

• BodyBagz
    replied
    Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

Floyd is unarguably the king of CWs
    Google cw king and share the link

Leave a comment:

• hugh grant
    replied
    Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
    Omg ..........

Just goggled ''Who is the catchweight king ?''

Floyd is unarguably the king of CWs. Ruthless use of it. Uses it at end of career didn't go out all guns blazing cautious to the end.
    Pac fought another 10 years after his CW so get over it

Leave a comment:

• BodyBagz
    replied
    Omg ..........

Just goggled ''Who is the catchweight king ?''

Leave a comment:

Working...
X