Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Mayweather Was Being a P-ssy, Wouldn't Fight Me, So I Agreed To Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tritium_arma
    replied
    The most avoided Welterweight. Mayweather, Pac, Marquez, and Bradley avoided him.

Leave a comment:

• KO MX
    replied
    187? Gtfoh hahaha, the more he talks the more weight he adds to Canelo, in a few fears he will say 200 lbs

Leave a comment:

• Walexhris
    replied
    Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

I bet you use Google to self diagnose. Google don't hold answers.
    Floyd is undisputed king of CWs. Ruthless, clinical abuse of CW. Uses CWs then says it's great wins, doesn't go out on shield, wants no hardship.
    I guess it's better to fight the best at catch weights than to go about searching for divisions with the weakest champs, then winning belts & claiming to be the greatest Mexican ever.

Leave a comment:

• wrecksracer
    replied
    I always thought the reason Khan didn't get Floyd is because he couldn't shut up about it Acted like he was entitled to the fight. Knowing Khan's defensive liabilities, Floyd would have knocked him out. The idea that Floyd wouldn't have been able to capitalize on Khan's recklessness is laughable.

Leave a comment:

• Walexhris
    replied
    Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

Not sure what you mean. Floyd only fought with a CW and only after SSM fought nelo. Floyd concluded if he can't ko old man how can he best me with a CW
    This is funny because according to one of the all access pass episodes before their fight, it was said that the may fight was offered to canelo earlier, the reason he didn't take it then, was because he wasn't ready....I doubt the catch weight was an issue, canelo was probably on that beef(unknowingly)

Before the Oscar fight, at what weight did Floyd have his last fight?
    Last edited by Walexhris; 01-23-2022, 10:31 AM.
    Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Walexhris
    replied
    Originally posted by Kartier_3we View Post
    This is FACTS!! Styles make fights and no shoulder gona help em out this time around. Khan would have beat the dog **** out of Floyd thats his kryptonite straight punches and khan had speed. Then and now Khan would have gave em hell so floyd avoided em
    Hahahaha.... I laugh words, this ain't even worth a real laugh

Leave a comment:

• b morph
    replied
    Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
    I think it would have been a good fight. Floyd doesn’t have big KO power. Khan’s hand speed would have been a good challenge for Floyd. Most likely Floyd wins a decision but it’s too bad it didn’t happen. I think Khan would have had some good rounds early.
    Yeah Khan would make it competitive early, but it wouldn’t have taken Floyd long to figure him out. Floyd isn’t even known for 1 punch KOs and even he more than likely would've won by a 1 punch KO not from power, but from a well placed, well timed shot. Khan has to have one of the weakest chins in the history of the sport. Gets hurt so much, he’s got YouTube highlights.

Theres nothing wrong with getting hurt, but when it continues to happen time and time again, you just got a weak ass chin and can’t take clean shots.

Leave a comment:

• T.M.T
    replied
    Easy work. No contest at all. Mayweather beats the **** out of khan until it is stopped

Leave a comment:

• Bronx2245
    replied
    Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    The reason he fought Canelo is because he was ducking Brook. Brook chose to copy him fighting a bigger fighter by fighting Golovkin.
    Yeah that was a bad move by Brook! He should've just fought Errol Spence then, instead of GGG! He might have won? I doubt it, but he would've been much better! Khan never stood a chance vs. Mayweather!

Leave a comment:

• Raggamuffin
    replied
    That rip 4-5 punches and horse collar grab your neck style wouldn’t beat Floyd. Khans a ****en bum. He’s lost to every elite fighter that he’s faced. You gets points for taking tough fights. You don’t get points for losing.
    Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X