Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Mayweather Was Being a P-ssy, Wouldn't Fight Me, So I Agreed To Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAchargers373
    replied
    Mayweather ducked the king Fa sho his hand speed was blinding he could even take out JP if he could avoid the atomic right hand

Leave a comment:

• Evasive
    replied
    Khan is too flawed to have given Floyd much trouble. Maybe it would have been interesting for a round or two due to the speed, but Floyd is on a much higher level and would find more and more holes in Khan's defence.

They have actually sparred before, a long time back. Wish we had footage of that session.

Leave a comment:

• JuniorTorres720
    replied
    Khan was actually one of my favorite fighters as early as few years back. But he's shown me that he's not interested in legacy and simply wants big paydays. Nothing wrong with that, but I like to see a fighter that wants to be great.

Leave a comment:

• Saborconclave
    replied
    Hopefully Kell Brook will time him like everyone else and knock this Khan job out.

Leave a comment:

• greeneye99
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Yeah that was a bad move by Brook! He should've just fought Errol Spence then, instead of GGG! He might have won? I doubt it, but he would've been much better! Khan never stood a chance vs. Mayweather!
    Why?
    What would a win against a relatively unknown Errol Spence offer Brook at that time?
    Last edited by greeneye99; 01-23-2022, 06:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sosay
    replied
    Khan moved to WW on 4-27-2013 and had four fights at the weight before Nelo.

Julio Diaz
    Collazo
    Alexander
    Algieri

He deserved to fight no one and was begging for a cash out by that time.

Leave a comment:

• Sosay
    replied
    Fight you for what. You moved from 140 and wouldn't fight anyone at 147. I honestly wish May or Pac wouldn't fought him just to KO him but he didn't deserve the payday to be honest.

Leave a comment:

• HeyDeebo!
    replied
    Originally posted by BreWall View Post
    Mayweather was Khan's dream fight. Dreams don't come true in this sport. Even when Floyd conducted his own survey asking fans who they want him to fight next. Khan's name got the highest votes. Fight was never made.
    Facts,floyd avoided khan at that time,it would have been a good fight to watch even though kahn does have glass chin but its also true Mayweather aint no big puncher an has fragile hands

Leave a comment:

• BreWall
    replied
    Mayweather was Khan's dream fight. Dreams don't come true in this sport. Even when Floyd conducted his own survey asking fans who they want him to fight next. Khan's name got the highest votes. Fight was never made.

Leave a comment:

• Dle
    replied
    Con man, you were just looking for a sweepstakes payday and Money May wasn’t having it. You lost too many times. So you chose the other way to a bank robbery but got caught by the red bandit, Canelo.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X