Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Mayweather Was Being a P-ssy, Wouldn't Fight Me, So I Agreed To Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VG_Addict
    replied
    Floyd would have beaten Khan with his superior ring IQ.

Floyd plays Go (Go is an ancient Chinese game that's MUCH more complex than chess), while Khan plays Tic-Tac-Toe, at best.

Leave a comment:

• KidDinamita
    replied
    Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
    I was using Judah and maidana as examples to what I was saying, I wasn’t claiming they beat Khan. Khan wouldn’t have a chance against berto or mcgregor or infact anyone at this point, fact. He’s a greedy little kunt and discussing mayweather s name in the same sentence is laughable and utterly ridiculous at any time ever unless your from planet king khant.
    Well not really because at this stage I know that if a cat cuddles Khan's chin he's knocked out

Leave a comment:

• micky1971
    replied
    Originally posted by KidDinamita View Post

That's why I believe that Khan wouldn't win but give him a better challenge then Berto or McGregor. From the names that you mentioned Khan won against Maidana and Judah. I believe that Mayweather didn't want anything from Khan, not because he wouldn't win
    I was using Judah and maidana as examples to what I was saying, I wasn’t claiming they beat Khan. Khan wouldn’t have a chance against berto or mcgregor or infact anyone at this point, fact. He’s a greedy little kunt and discussing mayweather s name in the same sentence is laughable and utterly ridiculous at any time ever unless your from planet king khant.

Leave a comment:

• Bronx2245
    replied
    Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Why?
    What would a win against a relatively unknown Errol Spence offer Brook at that time?
    He might've remained IBF WW Champion? After that maybe Thurman or Pacquiao?

Leave a comment:

• Tankdestroyer
    replied
    Floyd worshippers come out a crack binge, adult ed class, tyler perry movie, or bail bond payment obediently arrayed in battle ready geared "TMT" caps (buy 1 get 1 doubled the price) and "TBE" slip resistant kneepads (signature included) in full force to repeat the same arguments which sadly reminds them of better days. I look at Floyd's career and will remember it most by how it made dudes feel certain ways .

Seriously, this Khan-May convo has taken place here and all over social media atleast twice a year since many years over and over. Before I caught on to the sick reasons these type of subjects are brought up, I would gladly join in with my detailed opinion on May(W)UD12 Khan. As years gone by something sicker than those repeated subjects allowed me to understand something* and that is up to you to find out worshippers!

I will say these worshippers are the worst I've encountered I haven't said anything more honest here than this. Is nothing to do with Floyd, it's y'all exalting someone and trying to convince others of believing it. Floyd hardly put a whooping on anybody his career the way y'all ALWAYS say and if you really believe that include Jharris (rip) and I'm not trying to be funny about that but its also included in his unblemished record. Y'all don't like that tho right? Never happened, not true. I'm hating tho? Y'all would invest in him having recently read the scam if he told you to and that is why I be lurking...I needs my laugh the way y'all khans

Rec28 Rec28 likes this.

Leave a comment:

• BodyBagz
    replied
    Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

BlahblahlreallylovePacblahblahblah.
    Hey Google, ''who is the catch weight king in boxing''

Suck on it, bruh

Leave a comment:

• Ry92
    replied
    Not a fan of either yet floyd wouldve won this snd it wouldve been his first ko in a while .yet dont forget as khan stepped up for canelo brook did from ggg a huge f... No n well his career ended that night aint been able to take a punch. Got his face broke n first defense took on spence n got the rest of face broke

Leave a comment:

• clmags12
    replied
    If Floyd had an exhibition with Khan, that'd be legit in 22. Lol. It would be great youtube watch!

Leave a comment:

• Lance98
    replied
    This washed up clown amir is name dropping to sell his fight. That's all he is doing. Mayweather will outbox him and KO him if they ever fought. The humiliation would be far worse than khan getting KO'ed by canelo. The skill level is too wide, but khan was lucky as Mayweather did not care about him enough to bother.

Leave a comment:

• LAchargers373
    replied
    Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
    Khan was actually one of my favorite fighters as early as few years back. But he's shown me that he's not interested in legacy and simply wants big paydays. Nothing wrong with that, but I like to see a fighter that wants to be great.
    His legacy was being a chinny bum. He had a good fight with maidana but he never really became very good

Leave a comment:

Working...
X