Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Mayweather Was Being a P-ssy, Wouldn't Fight Me, So I Agreed To Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outwest Exp 355
    replied
    Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
    My brother once said that Khan had the speed and range to potentially beat Mayweather. Course he’s also said Khan leaves his chin right out there. He whips some pretty decent one-twos. They can take people out. Course Canelo and Floyd aren’t just people. He was outboxing Canelo, who was also getting closer and closer. I wouldn’t have minded seeing him and Floyd. The speed matchup would have been nice to see early. Still I don’t see Khan being dynamic enough to get passed Floyd through twelve.
    Khans had the speed advantage over every person he’s fought yet he still finds his way onto the canvas. It took slow no foot speed Danny Garcia one round to time him.
    Oregonian Oregonian icee icee like this.

Leave a comment:

• Blond Beast
    replied
    My brother once said that Khan had the speed and range to potentially beat Mayweather. Course he’s also said Khan leaves his chin right out there. He whips some pretty decent one-twos. They can take people out. Course Canelo and Floyd aren’t just people. He was outboxing Canelo, who was also getting closer and closer. I wouldn’t have minded seeing him and Floyd. The speed matchup would have been nice to see early. Still I don’t see Khan being dynamic enough to get passed Floyd through twelve.

Leave a comment:

• Rockybigblower
    replied
    Still trying to hustle for that fight I see.
    Robertthebruce Robertthebruce likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Earl-Hickey
    replied
    Man I have missed Khan he's a truly funny guy

Leave a comment:

• Comments Thread For: Khan: Mayweather Was Being a P-ssy, Wouldn't Fight Me, So I Agreed To Canelo

Former world champion Amir Khan admits that he bit off more than he could chew when he jumped up by two weight divisions to challenge Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez for the WBC middleweight title in 2016.
    [Click Here To Read More]
Working...
X