Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mark Magsayo Shocks Gary Russell Jr. With Majority Decision, Wins WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’ve only given Russel one clear round and also have one close round. Magsayo didn’t do much specially with a one arm fighter but he he is clearly winning the fight

Comment

• Originally posted by BustedKnuckles View Post
      If Magsayo doesn't get the win, it's robbery. But ultimately, I think he was just at the right place at the right time. Didn't impress me, and I don't think he stays champ long unless he defends once per year against cherry picks..
      You're right, if Gary had a healthy right shoulder Magsayo he'd have been raking Magsayo with jabs and hooks. I bet there'll be a rematch, maybe after Magsayo puts in a defense or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Not sure if Roach is to blame but I’m leaning that way
        Roach needs to retire. I mean how is magsayo not doing anything different to a one handed fighter. This is the best possible opportunity to win a title. Guy has a 2 years of ring rust plus he injured his lead hand. Also he fights at a slower pace which works in favor for magsayo whos stamina sucks.
        BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by rgjtmmrdcmjrjsm View Post
          prediction:
          Nyambayar wins by stoppage
          matias wins by decision
          russell wins by decision
          wtf i got it all wrong

Comment

• Exit boxing as a boxer. Training or commentating can be a way. Bye Gary.

Comment

• Magsayo is frustrating to watch, dude had 1 hand/arm and the guy was coasting.

GRJ not only was hurt coming in but was also didn't look to be in that great of shape.

Comment

• Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post

wtf i got it all wrong
                I'm 1 for 2, Matias won by KO in the late rounds but Russell didn't KO Magsayo in the late rounds

Comment

• Showtime so Bias against Gary

Comment

• Right man won imo

Comment

• 114-114? Get out of here.

Comment

Working...
                      X