Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury Nears Green Light To Return: I've Got Some Seriously Itchy Knuckles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury Nears Green Light To Return: I've Got Some Seriously Itchy Knuckles

Light heavyweight prospect Tommy Fury revealed that he's a step closer to returning to the ring. Fury (7-0, 4 KOs) scheduled to see action last month, in a Showtime pay-per-view showdown with social media star Jake Paul (5-0, 4 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

The height of this guys boxing career is almost getting a fight with paul.

Comment

Originally posted by No look hook View Post
      The height of this guys boxing career is almost getting a fight with paul.
      ….and the height of Paul’s “boxing career” is “almost” fighting Tommy Fury, an actual boxer with any kind of previous pro boxing record.
      greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ropeydope View Post

….and the height of Paul’s “boxing career” is “almost” fighting Tommy Fury, an actual boxer with any kind of previous pro boxing record.
        I don't see his career taking off, he's mediocre. After all is said n done..fury missed out. I highly doubt he'll be a world champion in megafights. He missed out. I think he pulled out to spare the embarrassment off an L to paul.
        Robertthebruce likes this.

Comment

Funny, 5 bout very average novice talking like he’s a superstar, keeps me entertained..
          Robertthebruce likes this.

Comment

What a Ponce Tommy truly is. Hope Jake Paul never gives him the payday after this filthy families antics during that press conference

Comment

So many genuinely talented prospects across the globe being ignored whilst this bang-average reality TV star gets the limelight. Such a pity

Comment

Skipped the whole article just to see the comments...the usual Floyd fans secretly supporting the money kicks exhibition but hating on Paul for getting more attention. The HATE is real especially given the fact it only took Jake Paul a few exhibitions to become more rich and famous than it took Floyd "TBE" in 30 pro bouts lmao the HATE is real.

Comment

Jake and tommy get in the ring already.

Comment

Best way for Tommy to get the fight is beat Tyron better then Jake did .

Comment

Working...
                    X