Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Don King: Trevor Bryan is Ready To Fight Anybody - Fury, Joshua, Wilder!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FinlandsFinest
    replied
    im also ready to go. Line em up i'll get knocked down. Cut that check

Leave a comment:

• MulaKO
    replied
    Just sad , plainly sad and discouraging when a simpleton reads this and is swayed by it
    Just fake news , fake belts , fake champs
    Now , tell me what’s wrong with the hurt game ?
    The article took me back 10/15 years with the big name dropping ; Charr , Bryant and Oquendo

Leave a comment:

• The D3vil
    replied
    This might be a good comeback fight for Deontay Wilder.

You know, something for the highlight reel to build his confidence.

Leave a comment:

• ifc
    replied
    His website was promoting these fights for $19.95 last week and now it's 49.95. His opening video on the website is still showing 19.95 towards the end of the clip but it is the higher price when you hit the order button.

Leave a comment:

• P to the J
    replied
    [QUOTE=K Man;n31271215]Fres Oquendo is on the treadmill and waiting.’

Lol brilliant

Leave a comment:

• P to the J
    replied
    Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
    He's truly senile if he thinks he's anywhere even close to being on the radar of any of those three
    He’s a salesman, he knows what he’s doing. Just mentioning those guys gets more eyes on his guy, because he sure as hell won’t do it by himself

Leave a comment:

• joe strong
    replied
    Originally posted by Liondw View Post
    I've seen some footage of Bryan against Stiverne.

With respect to any fighter that gets in the ring in this most difficult of sports, the hurt business, Bryan isn't high level, skill wise.
    Years ago in his mid 20s he really looked good on his TV debut when he dropped & won a wide UD over Derric Rossy on showtime. His career has really stalled since. Always wondered where he would be if he wasn’t with King.

Leave a comment:

• BodyBagz
    replied
    12L isn't good enough to enough to even be one of these fake champs level.

Leave a comment:

• Liondw
    replied
    I've seen some footage of Bryan against Stiverne.

With respect to any fighter that gets in the ring in this most difficult of sports, the hurt business, Bryan isn't high level, skill wise.

Leave a comment:

• JakeTheBoxer
    replied
    He would actually be a good comeback fight for Wilder. But I guess Wilder has other options, like Ruiz for example.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X