Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC President: Thurman-Barrios Is An Official Eliminator, Not Final

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tokon
    replied
    So the winner of Barrios-Tnurman will fight Avenasyen in a final eliminator?

Leave a comment:

• buddyr
    replied
    the WBC will find a way to get sanctioning fees in fights. Just tell the fighters/promoters it's an "eliminator" and they willingly give up the cash.
    Castilo Castilo likes this.

Leave a comment:

• El_Mero
    replied
    2 guys who just got beat in wba "championship" fights are now fighting in an eliminator for the wbc title. I thought Haymon/PBC were runnin out of money? What a farce. Yall pbc groupies love it though!

Leave a comment:

• Nightfall
    replied
    I hope Barrios wins this fight. Now if he doesn't i hope the WBC orders Thurman to fight Boots Ennis, then lets see his response
    Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Leave a comment:

• juandabomb
    replied
    Originally posted by Liondw View Post
    An official eliminator but not a final eliminator, what the heck is that? The WBC smh.

I can understand Thurman, as a former champion getting a shot at the title again. I wouldn't understand Barrios getting a shot ahead of Ennis and Ortiz Jr.
    "Donations" bruh lol thats the pbc way
    Castilo Castilo jonnyc420 jonnyc420 like this.

Leave a comment:

• juandabomb
    replied
    Haymon donations to the wbc continue... donations helps his fighters...what a joke
    jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Liondw
    replied
    An official eliminator but not a final eliminator, what the heck is that? The WBC smh.

I can understand Thurman, as a former champion getting a shot at the title again. I wouldn't understand Barrios getting a shot ahead of Ennis and Ortiz Jr.

Leave a comment:

• alexjust
    replied
    “It’s an official WBC [eliminator], not final,”

Jesus, what does this even mean? "Eliminator light"? By this logic, isn't every fight an eliminator on the way towards championship fight?

Leave a comment:

• MulaKO
    replied
    Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
    The wheels have been set in motion for Spence vs Thurman and its getting clearer by the day Spence vs Crawford will never happen.

Hate to admit it but I think your right
    Bud better start looking elsewhere

Leave a comment:

• Sctrojan
    replied
    The wheels have been set in motion for Spence vs Thurman and its getting clearer by the day Spence vs Crawford will never happen.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X