Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC President: Thurman-Barrios Is An Official Eliminator, Not Final

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM
    replied
    Thurman vs Avanesyan in the summer sounds great!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ry92
    replied
    So you get killed to not even the best lw then move up 2 classes get a title elim vs a 24 month non injury layoff boxer who didnt have the belt. Then you charge 75 for this. Wheres the logic

Leave a comment:

• Boxing Scene
    replied
    I literally hate Thurman as much as redballs. Please stop paying this *******..

Leave a comment:

• Bronx2245
    replied
    Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

Not that I've heard. Still a free agent. Not sure if he intends to remain that way. I can't see him benefiting from it. He should sign with PBC.
    Boots Ennis and Brandun Lee are signed to D & D (Cameron Dunkin), and fight on PBC cards, but don't have deals with Al Haymon. Michel Rivera only recently signed with Al Haymon, and he made it to the Top of the LW division without doing so. So I believe Crawford needs a promoter, but not necessarily a deal with Al Haymon.
    Last edited by Bronx2245; 01-19-2022, 06:18 PM.
    wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Shadoww702
    replied
    Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
    Yidirim was coming off a loss and a 2 year lay-off and the WBC served him up as their mandatory for Alvarez's SMW title.
    Don't look to the WBC for anything resembling credibility.
    Wrong.

David Benavidez to defend against Avni Yildirim after WBC ruling

But it was still the WBC...

Leave a comment:

• richardt
    replied
    So a Junior Welterweight gets knocked out by a lightweight and is immediately placed into a Welterweight eliminator against a Welterweight who hasn't fought in years?? WTF?? Can't even make that sht up!
    Last edited by richardt; 01-19-2022, 05:59 PM.
    JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Rodtang
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Has Crawford signed with any promoter yet? I know he's suing one, but I haven't seen anywhere, that he's hired one! I know Floyd said he would love to work with him, but I haven't seen a response from Bud yet!
    Not that I've heard. Still a free agent. Not sure if he intends to remain that way. I can't see him benefiting from it. He should sign with PBC.

Leave a comment:

• NachoMan
    replied
    So what precisely is the point of it then other than to raise revenue for the WBC? Fighters are dumb.

Leave a comment:

• T.M.T
    replied
    Best case scenario is for Thurman to lose and go away
    wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Eddegear
    replied
    Another WBC money grab.
    Castilo Castilo likes this.

Leave a comment:

Working...