Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman-Barrios Could Become WBC Eliminator, Winner Fights Spence or Ugas, Says Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adeyemi
    replied
    I read the comments to see if the ignorance of boxing fans (using the term fams loosely) have changed. There's always someone making statements about why 1 fighter isn't fighting another. There's more to putting together a fight than most of you will ever understand. It seems you casuals think that fighters, promoters, networks work for them. For the fighters, promoters, networks...it's business before entertainment. If they were getting paid with no one watching, do you think they would care about fan base? For most of you casuals, I would suggest golf or table tennis.

Leave a comment:

• LAchargers373
    replied
    I like thurman but he has some weird tales on things lol

Leave a comment:

• El_Mero
    replied
    Pbc groupies rejoice!

Leave a comment:

• Thuglife Nelo
    replied
    Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
    Lets go Barrios and put a end to this mofo idiot
    PBC Shills are ze gay like the closed down TMT Gym!

Leave a comment:

• Thuglife Nelo
    replied
    who cares they're all scrubs.

Leave a comment:

• T.M.T
    replied
    Lets go Barrios and put a end to this mofo idiot

Leave a comment:

• Mammoth
    replied
    It isn't a final eliminator. Still stupid but winner doesn't become a mandatory.

Leave a comment:

• El_Mero
    replied
    Been screaming that the (P)rotected (B)oys (C)lub dont want that smoke from Bud. Its not even funny anymore, its straight up COWARDICE

Leave a comment:

• Sctrojan
    replied
    Wouldnt doubt it one bit.Blatantly obvious that that was/is PBC's intention from the get go. Been saying it since they announced Thurman vs Barrios.How pathetic is it that both Spence and Thurman adamantly said they would NEVER give each other a shot but now that Crawdaddy is in the pic,all of a sudden they have a change of heart??

Don't sit there and tell me Bud doesn't have those two cats SHOOK!!.
    Last edited by Sctrojan; 01-19-2022, 11:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Greenfield02
    replied
    WBC eliminator? WTF? Why isn't Boots or Ortiz ranked #1? We all know that Ortiz or Boots would put these other 2 clowns out of commission real quick.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X