Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mario Barrios On Facing Keith Thurman In Welterweight Debut: I Don't Want An Easy Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post
    Somebody buy this guy a vocabulary book. Saying " You know " twenty times in a two paragraph article is ridiculous , you know ?
    ——-
    Ha ha!! It’s all of them you know. It’s either that or “I feel like I’m blah blah “
    It’s literally all of them

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
      I've never seen a Virgil Hunter trained fighter be less physical with such a size advantage than Barrios was against Tank. It was like the opposite of what typically would be Hunter's thoughts if he was sitting ringside calling the fight yet he wanted dude to fight from the outside. Just didn't sit well with me - people want ot see Keith roughed up, well this isn't the guy for that
      The weight cut may have been the problem? I would bet my house that Floyd and Ellerbe knew he would fade late! Barrios' strategy was too be a weight bully, but at some point, that strategy backfires! See Teofimo Lopez! He might be even better at 147? His only problem is that he's going to 147 vs. a 1-loss former champion, and not Ghost Guerrero, or Adrian Broner!

Comment

Little tank KO'd this kid at 135. Thurman will send him to the hospital. Huge mismatch. Barrios will collect a paycheck and retire.

Comment

I seriously forgot Keith Thurman existed…

Comment

Keith's got no ko power anymore, this will go 12 and barrios might out work him if scored fairly, worth a bet on the upset i would say.

Comment

Originally posted by Onetimethun View Post
              You know, you know
              This fight, you know, has no business, you know, being PPV, you know.

Comment

I kind of like when I get the exact quote from the fighter. Just because it let's me know you know, what someone is all about.
                I totally want Barrios to win but I'm hoping Thurman knocks him really hard once to jolt him out of his verbal loop. Bash him into eloquence.
                Last edited by Wacked_Out; 01-15-2022, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Got ko by a midget, how the **** you think you have a chance at 147? nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

Barrios would be a great sparing partner... that's all. Just a prove anybody no matter how mediocre you are this days can be a champ .... Boxing is dead my friend ... Gayfeather ruined boxing by choosing who to fight instead of fighting the best. Now everyone want to do the same ****. Except for my man the P4P best Terence Crawford ... nitramzaid@hormail.com

Comment

Working...
                    X