Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Gains Confidence From Working With Bomac, Crawford: I Can't See Brook Beating Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan Gains Confidence From Working With Bomac, Crawford: I Can't See Brook Beating Me!

Bolton star Amir Khan is training hard in camp with new coach Brian 'Bomac' McIntyre, who works with several boxers including WBO welterweight champion Terence Crawford.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kell Brook is better, Khan is/was just very fast with a good reach, his boxing IQ was never that great imo
    149 lbs tho Brook will probably be somewhat drained

Comment

I hope Khan doesn't get clipped and go to sleep. Good fight no doubt

Comment

Well this changes everything.

Amir Khan has the blueprint, its over for Kell Brook. Bomac's demoralizing psychology cracked Kell Brooks mind leading to his encounter with #1. P4P Terence Crawford. Now you factor the dread of Kell Brook of being retired by Amir 'King' Khan, and its potential to be exploited by coach McIntyre, one can reasonably conclude that Amir Khan has handicapped 'The Special One' Kell Brook.

Kell Brook must be filled with paranoia and anxiety knowing that Bomac was responsible for Crawford knocking him out and toyed with his feeble mind, I would not be surprised if Kell cancels the show and ducks Amir Khan to wait on Conor Benn instead.

Comment

Brook is gonna be drained. Hopefully he can get Khan outta there early. If not it’s gonna be bad for him. Idc who khan trains with, a bad chin is a bad chin & he’s older with a ton of rust. If Brooks power is still there, he should be able to put Khan on his ass
          Rec28 Rec28 gooderz84 gooderz84 like this.

Comment

'And had a few sparring rounds with Crawford' which probably means he hasn't had any! ...Khan said he sparred with Ward when training under Hunter and took his best shots ...Ward when asked said they had NEVER sparred! Amir Khan is a Walter Mitty type who is in a world of his own and by far the most irritating one to ever lace them .Khan avoided Brook throughout knowing if he got chinned , which was likely then his already tarnished name would be no more .He's done , they both are so don't be fooled this is two veterans well past it looking for one last payday......

Comment

Khan will do what he always does, throw wreckless combinations, Brook will time him and catch him, goodnight Irene!!!

Comment

Originally posted by harry-greb View Post
                Khan will do what he always does, throw wreckless combinations, Brook will time him and catch him, goodnight Irene!!!
                LAUGHING MY ****IN ASS OFF LOL Khan is going to go to sleep one more time and I’m going to love it I predicted the Ortiz Martin fight cause Martin always been a bum and still couldn’t beat a old lay offed Ortiz lol Khan can train with Crawford for confidence that chin still won’t hold up ever lol
                charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Khan quit against Crawford, so I don't know what confidence he's getting. Brook also got stopped by Crawford.
                  charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Brook's always been all wrong for Khan. I don't think that changes now unless he's well and truly gone

Comment

Working...
                    X