Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano: My Power Is For Real, I Take It To Whatever Division I Go To

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano: My Power Is For Real, I Take It To Whatever Division I Go To

TAMPA - Amanda Serrano not only holds the record for most divisional titles in women's boxing but is often regarded as among the hardest punchers ever in that domain, pound-for-pound.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Amanda Serrano is 100% correct her power is for real, and she takes it to whatever division she goes to.
    That's a great attribute for her, but a scary reality for her opponent's in the other weight classes.
    This female fighter is so gifted, successful, and dedicated to the sport that watching her career unfold is truly
    something special to behold.
    To top that all off she is so well grounded that you wouldn't think that she is a record breaking/setting boxer.
    When she finally fights Katie Taylor in April of 2022, she'll be making the highest amount of money for a fight in her career.
    Something that's long overdue, and richly deserved as well as hard earned by as honest a fighter as their is in the sport.
    I salute Amanda she is a true professional, she bring's honor and dignity to the sport of boxing.

Comment

Working...
    X