Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Conor Benn, Chris Algieri - Face To Face at Final Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Conor Benn, Chris Algieri - Face To Face at Final Press Conference

Benn, Algieri Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Unbeaten welterweight star CONOR BENN returns to the ring this weekend against former world title challenger CHRIS ALGIERI live from the M&S Bank Arena, Liverpool. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Conor at least can dress, that’s a nice blazer!

Comment

His dad was the most exciting fighter of all time to come out of here. Conor looks just like him, just wanna see the “benn aggression” and he will do fine win or lose in any fight.
      this is a good match up, I’m goin with benn by stoppage but he needs to be careful, algeiri has been in with elite.

Comment

Algieri's best win is Provodnikov, and has fought a lot of top guys. Connor's has fought no one and his best win is an underweight Granados. If Algieri has anything left and is in shape like he usually is, I'm going with the upset.

Comment

Benn looks extremely drained in the face. I wonder how hard it is for him to make weight

Comment

Maybe Algieri is going to give him a hard fight. He's been in with better fighters, Pacquiao and Spence.

Bad thing is, he lost those. With Algieri it's a question of does he have enough in his arsenal offensively to make Benn respect his punches.

Comment

benn demolition job incoming

Comment

Benn already lost a fight, but got a home cooked meal. He is now fighting an american bum ( i am american myslef). Him and O'quitter davis are the biggest bums in UK boxing today.

Comment

It's an interesting fight. A good step up for Benn - smart matchmaking. If he does beat A in good style it will be time to start taking him seriously.

Comment

You forgot the Provodnikov fight too. Algieri got a gift there and was blown out by Spence and Pacquiao. Benn wins in three rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X