Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: I'm Not Overlooking Catterall, I Know He's Dangerous and Talented

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atletisock
    replied
    1inchcock bringing the hate once again. His pathological hatred of Taylor is a source of joy to us all. While Taylor is on top of the world, 1inchcock is masturbating and crying at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• petero
    replied
    Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Unfortunately for the 'Tart-Tomato', I will not be able to travel to Ireland to cover Jack Catterall vs. Joshua Taylor. I will send my dimwit correspondent petero , if he ever gets back from Yorkeys Knob in Australia. I hired him for Tim Tszyu vs. Tekashi Inoue and he went missing, my sources tell me that the last place they seen him was at Michael Zerafa's last place of employment, the Hunk Mansion Male Strip Club.
    Ah Elie, you ok, the meds are finally working? I hope you stabilized. The lock up facility is nothing nice. Stay out of those seedy places that exchange body fluids, D is bad for your health.

Leave a comment:

• 1hourRun
    replied
    Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post

You'll not be in "Ireland" in case Peter is around... imagine that? Best stay in Canada or is it Mexico?
    “Due to my past, I am required by law to apply for a waiver to allow me entry to the United States,” Fury explained to WBN.

I think Mexico sounds good, Peter was permitted entrance into Canada when Tyson got exposed by Steve Cunningham. The Gypsy-Bum had to cross the American-Canadian border on his way to the state of New York, but Peter had to watch Tyson get molly-wop through a live HBO telecast inside his motel room, true story.

Who knows where Peter is at, my guess is the north-pole this time of year, as you can see he did not reply to my mention.

Leave a comment:

• Marvlus Marv
    replied

Unfortunately for the 'Tart-Tomato', I will not be able to travel to Ireland to cover Jack Catterall vs. Joshua Taylor. I will send my dimwit correspondent petero , if he ever gets back from Yorkeys Knob in Australia. I hired him for Tim Tszyu vs. Tekashi Inoue and he went missing, my sources tell me that the last place they seen him was at Michael Zerafa's last place of employment, the Hunk Mansion Male Strip Club.
    You'll not be in "Ireland" in case Peter is around... imagine that? Best stay in Canada or is it Mexico?

Leave a comment:

• ✔ (Low- )
    replied
    Catterral has a better chance at bagging the Queen of England than he does of beating Taylor

Leave a comment:

• FinitoxDinamita
    replied
    Jack Catteral is ordinary and is no match for Taylor. Maybe he has some fans on here hyping him up but this fight isnt gonna be that close.

Leave a comment:

• tophat1
    replied
    Undisputed champ getting his mandatory out of the way. No complaints from me

Leave a comment:

• Rodtang
    replied

Josh Taylor threads need my contributions, his threads lack public interest. I bring the jokes, media and my expert analysis. This thread has been upgraded.
    You are the joke

Leave a comment:

• 1hourRun
    replied
    Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post

That's why the world's greatest boxing reporter is ALWAYS all over Triple T like a bad rash, One day you might get it right. Imagine that?

Leave a comment:

• Cyborg Fangerloo
    replied
    Interesting fight and I like how there is no fake or real ill will. It doesn’t even sound like boxing these days!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X