Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney: When I Fight For Undisputed, I Don't Even Want The WBC "Franchise" Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no.1P4P
    replied
    mauricio, take that franchise belt, polish it up real good, now turn it sideways AND SHOVE IT UP ALL YO CANDY @SSES

Leave a comment:

• DaNeutral.
    replied
    Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
    There is a clear winner in this whole debate created by the sanctioning bodies. That winner is the sanctioning body mafia itself. They have proven without a shadow of a doubt that no matter what crazy, corrupt bullsh.it they pull out of their asses, they will ALWAYS have the media, the promotors, the networks and, most importantly, legions of dumbass lemming fans to validate and promote even more bull****. This forum proves that the average boxing fan is a straight imbecile who clings to semantic arguments about title names and corrupt policies instead of following the relevant facts of the sport (the fights). These asses deserve the sport we have. George Kambosos is the top LW in the world right now.
    I doubt many ppl will disagree with you that Kambosos is the top Lightweight in the world right now, I doubt many ppl will disagree that he beat the man that beat the man and I doubt many ppl will disagree that the WBC and other organisations devalue their world titles with the money grab stunts they pull.

Devin Haney was handed a belt, emailed a world title but what we need to do is make sure that Franchise BS is the thing we keep devalued, we can do that whilst still respecting what Kambosos did and what Lopez did before him. They were both as good as undisputed but by brushing aside Devin Haney and brushing aside that WBC belt whilst raising the legitimacy of the Franchise belt as a full fledge world title we are playing straight in to Maurice Sullimains hands.

What we need is this anomaly to be righted by the WBC champ and the WBC Franchise champ to fight and then the path can be put straight again. That's all that needs to happen.

But I wonder how many ppl just hate Haney over how he got his belt, mainly cuz Haney is on DAZN fighting under Eddie Hearn. I see alot of these Haney WBC detractors don't have any issues calling Jermall Charlo a legitimate world champion and he got his title the exact same way
    Last edited by DaNeutral.; 12-08-2021, 05:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NachoMan
    replied
    There is a clear winner in this whole debate created by the sanctioning bodies. That winner is the sanctioning body mafia itself. They have proven without a shadow of a doubt that no matter what crazy, corrupt bullsh.it they pull out of their asses, they will ALWAYS have the media, the promotors, the networks and, most importantly, legions of dumbass lemming fans to validate and promote even more bull****. This forum proves that the average boxing fan is a straight imbecile who clings to semantic arguments about title names and (corrupt) official policy verbiage instead of regarding the relevant facts of the sport (the fights). These asses deserve the sport we have.

George Kambosos is the top LW in the world right now.
    Last edited by NachoMan; 12-08-2021, 05:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Toffee
    replied
    Originally posted by gamesworn View Post

He is a champion given through email. Do you actually consider him as champion? like seriously. No wonder these Alphabet Organization can do whatever they want, because we as boxing fan just accept whatever trash they gave us. We need to stand as boxing fan and stop this bull****.

Loma won the legit WBC title, passed to Lopez, then Kambosos. Haney got his through email
    I consider him to be the WBC Lightweight champion. Because he is.

I just don't think that the WBC Lightweight Champion is worth much. They completely devalued it.

Leave a comment:

• NachoMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Toffee View Post

It doesn't matter who you think is 'more legitimate'. It matters who holds the belt.

Haney is the WBC Champ. He holds the belt vacated by Loma.

It's the WBC's belt. They can devalue it in any way they see fit - without seeking your endorsement.
    Well, next time Mauricio swings by the house for chimichangas, I'll be sure to give him my two cents. He'll be pleased to know he has so many loyal followers such as yourself.

Leave a comment:

• gamesworn
    replied
    Originally posted by Toffee View Post

It doesn't matter who you think is 'more legitimate'. It matters who holds the belt.

It's the WBC's belt. They can devalue it in any way they see fit - without seeking your endorsement.
    He is a champion given through email. Do you actually consider him as champion? like seriously. No wonder these Alphabet Organization can do whatever they want, because we as boxing fan just accept whatever trash they gave us. We need to stand as boxing fan and stop this bull****.

Loma won the legit WBC title, passed to Lopez, then Kambosos. Haney got his through email

Leave a comment:

• gamesworn
    replied
    Originally posted by James Hunt View Post

Franchise designation CAN'T be unified with other titles (WBA, IBF, WBO), same as regular WBA.
    Super WBA and WBC titles (Haney) CAN be unified with the other 3 titles.
    Franchise WBC CAN become mando to WBC champ, but not the opposite.
    why don't u inform yourself before u start barking?
    Where did you get information? WBC? That same organization who constantly changes it depends on their agenda lol Do you consider Haney as a champion? This is the real question or are you going to duck this like the others.

Leave a comment:

• Toffee
    replied
    Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
    I have taken sh.its that reason better than anyone on here who claims that Devin Haney is the more legitimate WBC champion than George Kambosos. Anyone who makes the case for Devin Haney is validating WBC bull****. Champions do not get "elevated." They become champ by beating the last champion/best fighter in the division.

Leave a comment:

• Smash
    replied
    great, the more contenders speak about this crap the better, all it is is a few greedy little men scheming to make more money & being allowed to

Leave a comment:

• James Hunt
    replied
    Originally posted by gamesworn View Post

It was a poor attempt for WBC trying to copy WBA super titles to get more fees. So yeah, WBC Franchise Title is the equivalent of the WBA Super Title.

Fighters with WBC Franchise and WBC Title should fight one another. Then Winner dumped Franchise title for good and stop all this confusion.
    Franchise designation CAN'T be unified with other titles (WBA, IBF, WBO), same as regular WBA.
    Super WBA and WBC titles (Haney) CAN be unified with the other 3 titles.
    Franchise WBC CAN become mando to WBC champ, but not the opposite.
    why don't u inform yourself before u start barking?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X