Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: Lopez's Loss Taught Me Never To Go in There Thinking I Won Already

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Hightower
    replied
    i can't wait this sun day it's going down let the best man win

Leave a comment:

• BoxingTrain
    replied
    And Lopez was one of those lightweight that were suppose to show him he didn’t belong..lol

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Tank is spot on but I don’t like this narrative that Teo only lost because he took Kambosos “lightly.” Teo lost because Kambosos fought the fight of his life that night. Teo looked on point as usual but was just up against a guy who wanted to rip those belts off of him at all cost.
    I must respectfully disagree. Teofimo Lopez lost this fight because he allowed Kambosos to get inside of his head by psyching him out and throwing him off his game plan. Teo fought very angry and mad. He came in with only one mission in mind and that was to KO Kambosos with each and every punch he landed and missed.

He fought like a complete moron and idiot. It's called prizefighting for a reason. You are getting paid to fight. This was not some damn street fight. He needed to relax and calm down in order to regain both his poise and composure but he never did.

To me he fought very amateurish for a professional prizefighter

Leave a comment:

• Jsmooth9876
    replied
    I don't think Tank Davis is the issue , it's the way he's being handled by his promotion outfit.

He seems to have the right attitude and the skill but for some reason theyre bringing him along like he's still a prospect.

This kid is ready for a mega fight

Leave a comment:

• _original_
    replied
    Tank is spot on but I don’t like this narrative that Teo only lost because he took Kambosos “lightly.” Teo lost because Kambosos fought the fight of his life that night. Teo looked on point as usual but was just up against a guy who wanted to rip those belts off of him at all cost.

Leave a comment:

• famicommander
    replied
    Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Way to go Tank! Keep the comments classy and gracious. I commend this kid on taking the high road.Gervonta is proving that he has become a man before our very eyes. He could have easily kicked Lopez while he was down by taking the low road after all the shit talking that Teo and his dad had said about him.
    Become a man?

Does a man run a red light while driving without a license or license plate, hit another car in a crash that injured 4 to the point of hospitalization, then flee the scene? Does a man grab the mother of his child by the neck and drag her around in public?

He's an immature child with not even a modicum of basic human decency. Not acting like an idiot at a press conference really deserves praise? When he's going to trial in a couple months on charges that could land him 7 years in jail?

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied
    Way to go Tank! Keep the comments classy and gracious. I commend this kid on taking the high road.Gervonta is proving that he has become a man before our very eyes. He could have easily kicked Lopez while he was down by taking the low road after all the shit talking that Teo and his dad had said about him.

Leave a comment:

• famicommander
    replied
    Maybe Kambosos can inspire him to actually fight someone good.

2 top ten opponents in 25 fights is pathetic.

Leave a comment:

• The Big Dunn
    replied
    Absolutely. You can never treat any opponent lightly.

Leave a comment:

• T.M.T
    replied
    Davis vs Kambosos would be a great fight. Not sure that it would happened because Haney vs Kambosos in Australia for all the belts should come first

Leave a comment:

Working...
X