Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Canelo A Hell Of A Fighter, But My Personal Opinion, He's Ducking Benavidez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Canelo A Hell Of A Fighter, But My Personal Opinion, He's Ducking Benavidez

LOS ANGELES - Floyd Mayweather commended Canelo Alvarez on Thursday, but he also called out the Mexican superstar for avoiding David Benavidez.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Oracle01 likes this.

" But when you are put in a certain position, he should be, I mean, he’s able to like me, you know, when I was in a position, I can pick and choose who I want to, because I earned that right."

He tko'd himself, end of topic.
    Zoffeler, Boxing-1013 and 10 others like this.

Comment

Spoke the guy that couldn't even fight fighters in his own weight division until they are finished...

Comment

2 fighters I remember Floyd ducked, Kotsza tsyu and antonio margarito.

Comment

Says the illiterate, woman beating h.omo that ducked Casamayor, Margarito, Williams, Tszyu, any real threat for three years after the Castillo loss and scare, a De la Hoya rematch, Prime Pacquiao, Sergio Martinez and GGG. Not to mention he carefully chose his opponents, made them come up or down, chose the referees, judges and never left Las Vegas. And now he's he has Stank still fighting powder puffs at the age of 27 instead of him facing a real opponent.

But yeah, let's complain about Canelo.

All he wants is Canelo to fight on PBC and make them some money since both Stank fights this year won't equal to one Canelo PPV.

Comment

I don't want to say Canelo is ducking Benavidez, but he's delaying that fight. If he doesn't fight Benavidez in his next three fights, I'll say it's a definite duck.

I know Floyd has been accused of a cherry pick or two, but I think what he achieved is more appreciated now. He beat some great fighters.

As for not fighting Margarito, well, the guy had loaded gloves, as was discovered.

I'd have loved to have seen Mayweather against Paul Williams. It's so tragic what happened to Paul with the accident. He would've been a more difficult version of Corrales for Floyd.

Comment

ha. The hate is real. All those "cherry picked" fighters that went on to win titles AFTER they were cherry picked

Comment

Canelo definitely learnt from you Gayweather, you're the beginning of boxing cancer, cherry picking opponents and robbing opponents off a deserving win.

Just imagine if someone like tank or Ryan Garcia becomes P4P king in the near future, what do you think would happen???

Comment

Originally posted by BZBEE View Post
                  2 fighters I remember Floyd ducked, Kotsza tsyu and antonio margarito.

How about Acelino Freitas and Joel Casamayor? I'm sure he would have beaten them but people were asking for those fights and they never materialized.

Comment

I agree he should fight all comers at his own weight not mediocre fighters elsewhere. A bit of a circus fight really.

Comment

Working...
                    X