Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Would Like To See Tyson Fury Fight Three Times in 2022

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tecnoworld
    replied
    Oc i'd like fury v usyk but in the meanwhile he could retire whyte. Also jj would be cool, but a step up compared to whyte.
    Cen fath? Cen fath? likes this.

Leave a comment:

• OldTerry
    replied
    Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post

Yet he KTFO of your idol Wilder. Never has quit on his stool numerous times like AJ. When he gets hit by a punch his legs dont turn into chewing gum. He has never lost vs a cruiserweight. When he gets in the ring with Usyk its going to be wilder fury 2 all over again. Even Wilder would KTFO Usyk. Only mr ''MBE'' would lose to a guy 5 inches shorter than him with a 50lb weight advantage. fk outa here
    Styles make fights so you've got valid points. Wilder's next fight is against a supposedly in shape Ruiz who does have skills, that should tell us a lot about Wilder.
    Tecnoworld Tecnoworld likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Hmabshir
    replied
    Originally posted by thetruthteller View Post
    If Fury fights 3 times then it would either be against 3 Seferi type bums, or 2 bums and a unification cash out fight. That's if he doesn't get stripped for avoiding his mandatory. Fury is a con man and a fraud who runs his mouth way more than he fights.
    Yet he KTFO of your idol Wilder. Never has quit on his stool numerous times like AJ. When he gets hit by a punch his legs dont turn into chewing gum. He has never lost vs a cruiserweight. When he gets in the ring with Usyk its going to be wilder fury 2 all over again. Even Wilder would KTFO Usyk. Only mr ''MBE'' would lose to a guy 5 inches shorter than him with a 50lb weight advantage. fk outa here
    Cen fath? Cen fath? likes this.

Leave a comment:

• thetruthteller
    replied
    If Fury fights 3 times then it would either be against 3 Seferi type bums, or 2 bums and a unification cash out fight. That's if he doesn't get stripped for avoiding his mandatory. Fury is a con man and a fraud who runs his mouth way more than he fights.

Leave a comment:

• VislorTurlough
    replied
    Anyone opposed to the Usyk fight next isn’t a boxing fan. When Haymon did this it was BS. It’s BS now with Eddie Bankruptcy
    Brumsongs1 Brumsongs1 likes this.

Leave a comment:

• mromano
    replied
    There is only 2 fights I want to see Fury involved in.

1. Usyk for all the marbles
    2. AJ only because its been talked about for so long now.
    3. Retire

Leave a comment:

• Liondw
    replied
    Arum has promoted some amazing fights in his career. But he does lie now and then doesn't he?

Maybe it would be too harsh to compare him to politicians in the whole covid grift. But they also give off that "yesterday I was lying, today I'm telling the truth" vibe, ala Bob.

Leave a comment:

• Bronx2245
    replied
    I think Fury could get the step aside by AJ for the right price! If AJ loses to Usyk again, he's a gatekeeper! I think he's better off fighting Joyce, then fighting winner of Fury vs. Usyk!

Leave a comment:

• GhostofDempsey
    replied
    He'll be lucky to see him fight once. Fury probably has a handful of fights left in him and he'll be looking to cash in on big fights. He'll be eyeing winner of the AJ/Usyk rematch. He should take a page from Whyte's book and pull out with a shoulder injury just like Whyte did to Wallin. F*** Whyte.

Leave a comment:

• PeepeePoopooMan
    replied
    Isn't furys next fight his last with Arum?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X