Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Would Like To See Tyson Fury Fight Three Times in 2022

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Fury fights 3 times then it would either be against 3 Seferi type bums, or 2 bums and a unification cash out fight. That's if he doesn't get stripped for avoiding his mandatory. Fury is a con man and a fraud who runs his mouth way more than he fights.

Comment

Originally posted by thetruthteller View Post
      If Fury fights 3 times then it would either be against 3 Seferi type bums, or 2 bums and a unification cash out fight. That's if he doesn't get stripped for avoiding his mandatory. Fury is a con man and a fraud who runs his mouth way more than he fights.
      Yet he KTFO of your idol Wilder. Never has quit on his stool numerous times like AJ. When he gets hit by a punch his legs dont turn into chewing gum. He has never lost vs a cruiserweight. When he gets in the ring with Usyk its going to be wilder fury 2 all over again. Even Wilder would KTFO Usyk. Only mr ''MBE'' would lose to a guy 5 inches shorter than him with a 50lb weight advantage. fk outa here
      Cen fath? likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post

Yet he KTFO of your idol Wilder. Never has quit on his stool numerous times like AJ. When he gets hit by a punch his legs dont turn into chewing gum. He has never lost vs a cruiserweight. When he gets in the ring with Usyk its going to be wilder fury 2 all over again. Even Wilder would KTFO Usyk. Only mr ''MBE'' would lose to a guy 5 inches shorter than him with a 50lb weight advantage. fk outa here
        Styles make fights so you've got valid points. Wilder's next fight is against a supposedly in shape Ruiz who does have skills, that should tell us a lot about Wilder.
        Tecnoworld likes this.

Comment

Oc i'd like fury v usyk but in the meanwhile he could retire whyte. Also jj would be cool, but a step up compared to whyte.
          Cen fath? likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post

(Huge sigh)
            Wilder is as big a fraud as Fury is. So don't be a dumba$$ and assume that I follow or support Wilder. Both Fury and Wilder have avoided the best heavyweights. While AJ and Whyte, both flawed, have sought to fight the top contenders consistently. I do not deal in what "would" happen in a boxing ring. I deal with facts and reality. And the reality is, Fury had to be taken to court to make him fight Wilder. And now he has to be taken to court to make him fight Whyte. Yet he will happily fight the likes of Seferi, Pianeta and Schwarz. All three of whom do not even box any more. AJ has lost 2 fights but at least he has the balls to fight the best guys out there. Fury has fought only 4 guys in the current top 50. And one of them, Chisora, is his 3rd best win with his 11 losses. So if you want to stand up for this Nandrolone chump, that's on you. But he is a con man and a fraud who will be KOed within the next year if he fights someone with a pulse. That's if he doesn't fake Covid or mental illness to get out of the fight.
            Last edited by thetruthteller; 12-02-2021, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
              When Haymon did this it was BS.
              When Haymon did what?

Comment

Twice more likely.

Joshua, Usyk, Joyce, Whyte, Sanchez

That are the guys I am interested in.

Comment

Originally posted by thetruthteller View Post

(Huge sigh)
                  Wilder is as big a fraud as Fury is. So don't be a dumba$$ and assume that I follow or support Wilder. Both Fury and Wilder have avoided the best heavyweights. While AJ and Whyte, both flawed, have sought to fight the top contenders consistently. I do not deal in what "would" happen in a boxing ring. I deal with facts and reality. And the reality is, Fury had to be taken to court to make him fight Wilder. And now he has to be taken to court to make him fight Whyte. Yet he will happily fight the likes of Seferi, Pianeta and Schwarz. All three of whom do not even box any more. AJ has lost 2 fights but at least he has the balls to fight the best guys out there. Fury has fought only 4 guys in the current top 50. And one of them, Chisora, is his 3rd best win with his 11 losses. So if you want to stand up for this Nandrolone chump, that's on you. But he is a con man and a fraud who will be KOed within the next year if he fights someone with a pulse. That's if he doesn't fake Covid or mental illness to get out of the fight.
                  Are you forgetting that the reason Fury was taken to court and forced to fight Wilder was because he wanted to fight AJ? Are you ignoring the fact that Fury now wants to fight Usyk and will if Joshua seps aside? Are you ignoring the fact that Wilder's next fight will be with an in-shape Ruiz? Remember Ruiz, the obese guy who clocked AJ in their first fight and then came into the rematch grossly out of shape and had AJ dancing around instead of fighting for 12 rounds?

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post

Are you forgetting that the reason Fury was taken to court and forced to fight Wilder was because he wanted to fight AJ? Are you ignoring the fact that Fury now wants to fight Usyk and will if Joshua seps aside? Are you ignoring the fact that Wilder's next fight will be with an in-shape Ruiz? Remember Ruiz, the obese guy who clocked AJ in their first fight and then came into the rematch grossly out of shape and had AJ dancing around instead of fighting for 12 rounds?
                    Are you ignoring the fact that Furys 3rd best win is against Chisora? Who has 11 losses. Are you ignoring the fact that Fury has been taken to court twice now in 6 months, to make him fight a credible opponent? Are you ignoring him being a PEDs cheat? Are you forgetting that he faked Covid to try and get out of the Wilder fight too? Also, AJ is not stepping aside so all you idiotic Fury fans can forget that pipe dream. AJ actually fights in the ring, not with his mouth. Win or lose, he does not duck the best heavyweights so yeah, he might lose a couple here and there. But at least he has the balls to face the best. Not like fraudulent Fury who avoids the best. Just like he's avoiding Whyte right now. Also, if Fury really wanted to fight AJ, he would have fought him when Hearn offered him a huge payday. Years ago when he came back of suspension for Nandrolone. Instead Fury fought Wilder for less money and less belts. In front of less people
                    Last edited by thetruthteller; 12-03-2021, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post

I'm a boxing fan and as a fan I believe the best heavyweight fights right now are: Wilder verses Joshua and Usyk verses Fury. Joshua is certainly entitled to a rematch with Usyk, but I'd rather see him fight Wilder or Fury.

Comment

Working...
                      X