Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney, Joseph Diaz - Face To Face in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Haney, Diaz Fight Photos Gallery - Devin Haney will defend his WBC World Lightweight title against Joseph 'JoJo' Diaz, Jr., the WBC Interim World Lightweight champion, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada on Saturday December 4, live worldwide on DAZN. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]
    ———-
    After Kamboso pulled off an upset, and the 4 so called “Kings” showing no interest to fight each other, I’m rooting for JoJo to pull off a win too.

No one is safe at 135. It’s that stacked!
    Kannabis Kid and VegasRaiders like this.

Comment

With a snout like that I'm sure Devin has the best conditioning in boxing.
      Ajvar, _original_ and 2 others like this.

Comment

Devin Haney real dad is Leonard Ellerbe
        PanPan1and2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by VegasRaiders View Post
          Devin Haney real dad is Leonard Ellerbe
          Definitely don't wanna bring your 8ball around them two that's for sure....

Comment

it's like the little and large show

Comment

Damn! This has the potential of being a good ass fight; A fight of the year candidate type of fight because Jo Jo is definitely going to bring it. He knows what's at stake. I hope it tops the Kambosos vs Lopez fight which was an action packed slug fest.

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post
                Trivia question. Who did Devin Haney beat to win that “belt”
                Get the fuck outta here!

Comment

Still trying to figure out WTF boxing fans are talking about. One minute, Devin's NOT the real WBC champion and Kambosos ISN'T Undisputed, but he must face a guy with a belt that was never won in a fight to be considered as such. Boxing fans don't know what problem to create next. Lol

This is a good fight and I'm here to enjoy it! Hopefully we get the Undisputed fight by Spring or Summer!

Comment

Let’s hope this fight can come close to last weeks fight. Both fighters can massively improve their sway in the division with a clear win here.

Comment

This is a really good fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X