Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade-Alimkhanuly: WBO Formally Orders Mandatory Middleweight Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
    This is BS. If Andrade can secure a fight with GGG who fight now seems in danger with Murata or Charlo then I say drop the belts and secure that fight.
    Not happening and especially not in the next 20 days

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
      If a promoter can petition the WBO to make its 11-fight boxer a mandatory challenger for Andrade's title, why can't Boo Boo's people petition for a mandatory unification fight against other champions in the division like Charlo? All this calling people out during the post-fight interview is just lip service and accomplishes nothing.
      A mandatory unification ain't happening lol

Comment

So first they order Crawford to fight #2 Porter instead of #1 Vergil Ortiz Jr., and now they order Andrade to fight #2 Alimkhanuly instead of #1 Munguia! I wonder if they talked to Oscar first? Both #1 ranked fighters are his fighters!

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
          If a promoter can petition the WBO to make its 11-fight boxer a mandatory challenger for Andrade's title, why can't Boo Boo's people petition for a mandatory unification fight against other champions in the division like Charlo? All this calling people out during the post-fight interview is just lip service and accomplishes nothing.
          Janibek petitioned to be mandatory because he was sitting at #2 for the last 3 fights, and the person at #1 refuses to budge (Munguia)

And there won't be a mandatory unification lmfao. How do you even enforce that?

Comment

This will be the 3rd time I’m his 13 year career that Andrade will fight someone in the Top 10.

Considering how terrible his resume is this is a step up, I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              This will be the 3rd time I’m his 13 year career that Andrade will fight someone in the Top 10.

Considering how terrible his resume is this is a step up, I suppose.
              I have been expecting him to duck it, drop the belt, move up to 168, call out Canelo, and fight another no-hoper instead.
              Thuglife Nelo likes this.

Comment

Great news!

Comment

Yawn, why are they avoiding making the #1 Mandatory. I'll watch and Andrade should win this easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    So first they order Crawford to fight #2 Porter instead of #1 Vergil Ortiz Jr., and now they order Andrade to fight #2 Alimkhanuly instead of #1 Munguia! I wonder if they talked to Oscar first? Both #1 ranked fighters are his fighters!
                    I'm pretty sure Oscar didn't want those fights at all or you'd here him complain. Too bad. I'm Olay with waiting for the Ortiz step up but Munguia is like Ryan, all talk then a step down instead of up

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post

I'm pretty sure Oscar didn't want those fights at all or you'd here him complain. Too bad. I'm Olay with waiting for the Ortiz step up but Munguia is like Ryan, all talk then a step down instead of up
                      If Oscar does not want those fights, why does the WBO leave the fighters ranked #1?

Comment

Working...
                      X