Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking: Japanese government will shut their borders to all foreigners due to Omicron variant very soon. All major fights in December such as GGG-Murata may be in jeopardy.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking: Japanese government will shut their borders to all foreigners due to Omicron variant very soon. All major fights in December such as GGG-Murata may be in jeopardy.

Aran Dipaen is already in Japan so Inoue-Dipaen will most likely go on. GGG and Ancajas are different stories.

This would be poetic justice after GGG refused to fight Andrade, Charlo or Munguia all year and sat on the sidelines just for this Murata fight in Japan and it end up getting canceled. Murata fight doesn't make money outside of Japan.
    omh, Mexican_Puppet and El Más Loco like this.

Comment

There is another option for GGG. He can fight Demetrius Andrade here in the states. I encourage him to do this.
      Mexican_Puppet and The Big Dunn like this.

Comment

Interesting. The virus continues to throw monkey wrenches in the plans of the sport. Hopefully GGG and Ancajas can make it over there before the travel restrictions take effect.

Comment

So.... Golovkin should fight Andrade then, right?
          The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

I'm going to the Philippines in Jan or Feb, hope that doesn't get f'd up again. Being separated from a spouse, lemme say, I am sick and tired of this bull****
            Beercules likes this.

Comment

GGG's done anyway. Just let it be. Canelo took his soul and he hasn't been the same since. I literally cannot watch this guy with the excitement I used to watch him with...he clearly just gave up after the Canelo rematch.

Such a shame. C'mon, Golovkin....Andrade is waiting for a big fight and you're too good to fight anybody else other than Canelo...the man you lost to- twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                So.... Golovkin should fight Andrade then, right?
                Easy fight to make.

But if not Andrade how about a unification with Jermall Charlo?

Comment

This fight is cursed. Just be done with it and move the **** on.

Comment

Omicron makes you tired for a day with an elevated pulse. Oh no, shut down everything!!

Comment

Working...
                    X