Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Still Hopes Fury vs. Whyte Will Come Off in Early 2022

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thetruthteller View Post
    Fury has fought 7 times in the six years since beating Klitschko and 3 of his opponents DON'T EVEN BOX ANY MORE. Fury had to be taken to court to make him fight his last fight and now Whyte has to take him to court to make him fight a mandatory fight. Fury has 1 title defense. Fury faked covid to try and get out of the Wilder trilogy. He also is a steroid cheat with nandrolone. With all this, what makes any of you think he will actually grow a pair and fight someone like Whyte? I mean, Fury has only fought 4 guys out of the current top 50 and one of them is Chisora, who is his third best win . But Chisora has 11 losses. Fury is as bis a fraud as Lopez was before getting found out last weekend. That's why Fury is constantly avoiding fighting the best guys. He knows he will lose and lose by KO at that. You guys need top stop supporting his ducking ways, and start calling him on it
    He just completed a trilogy of fights against #1 guy in world. And biggest puncher in history.

I agree he's a steroid cheat, but whyte and AJ are much worse peds cheats.

no one in division is scared of whyte, he isn't good enough to be scared of .

Comment

...and I still wonder what would have happened had Whyte and Wallin scrapped in October...

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post

He just completed a trilogy of fights against #1 guy in world. And biggest puncher in history.

I agree he's a steroid cheat, but whyte and AJ are much worse peds cheats.

no one in division is scared of whyte, he isn't good enough to be scared of .
        If no one is scared of Whyte, then why have Wilder and Fury both run from him? Also, if Wilder fought mostly bums, then how could he have been the number one guy in the world? He had one belt to AJ's four. That wouldn't make him the best. Also, how does Fury get credit for beating a guy he just beat? Fury has fought 4 guys in the current top 50 and one of them is his third best opponent, Chisora. Chisora has 11 losses by the way. And 3 of the guys Fury has fought in the last 3 years DO NOT EVEN BOX ANY MORE. Also, Fury had to be taken to court to be made to fight the last fight. And he is basically in court now with Whyte. Hardly what he would call champion behavior would you? And Wilder being the biggest puncher in history???? An easy claim to make when your resume is full of bums and you refuse to unify titles.

Comment

Working...
        X