Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I used to like Teofimo but he’s so f***ing delusional man.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I used to like Teofimo but he’s so f***ing delusional man.

I hate it when fighters lose and just can’t accept it. This clown is really saying he won 10-2?

His idiot dad has filled his head with nonsense.

Just man up and accept you weren’t at your best last night.

Credit to Kambosos, I thought he was excellent, showed a lot of the things that make this sport so great; heart, toughness, will to win etc.

I don’t mind Teo usually, but his dad is a clown.

Teo is deluded though regarding the result. The problem is that his dad is so unlikable that when teo does something like taking the result like a *****, then that dislike for his father carries over to him quickly and lots of people will get on his case.

mxtali mxtali likes this.

Comment

Teo needs a real trainer. I forget how young he is so there is still plenty of time to improve.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
        Teo needs a real trainer. I forget how young he is so there is still plenty of time to improve.
        He does. He needs to get away from Teofimo Sr ASAP. He’s a desperate for attention, middle aged man living vicariously through his son.

Teofimo is incredibly talented and still has tremendous potential but last night was a major red flag. Things need to change.
        Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

I'm an Aussie and was a huge fan of Teo

Obviously, I was rooting for George, but was still a fan of Teo until he got on the mic and said that delusional stuff

My respect for him plummeted

Comment

teofimo jr was pretty grounded before the loma fight. he would sheepishly cover for his dads outbursts and say "hey thats my dad, he starts the fight and i finish em" BUT....as soon as he won, he went over to the dark side. his decent into delusion began then lol
            Last edited by no.1P4P; 11-28-2021, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by no.1P4P View Post
              teofimo jr was pretty grounded before the loma fight. he would sheepishly cover for his dads outbursts and say "hey thats my dad, he starts the fight and i finish em" BUT....as soon as he won, he went over to the dark side. his decent into delusion began then lol
              I agree man, he bought into the hype and it bit him on the ass last night.

Comment

He actually said 11-2.

I personally had is 11-3 Lopez.

Comment

I'm not really one to get on the corner for any 'bad advice' during a fight. They have a really hard job during the fight. Only 1 minute between rounds and for the most part your fighter just wants to catch his breath.

But his dad's comments were all-time funny.

'Take your time man, take your time' Then right after that
                  'Why haven't you knocked this guy out yet man?'

Lol

Comment

Generally I don't mind when fighters talk trash. Not a big deal if they're delusional s bit. Ego is good for the soul.

What really turned me off Teo was how he acted after Loma fight. He got beat pillar to post in 2nd half of the fight and almost stopped, after his hand is raised he starts saying bullsht like it was a clear victory, Loma doesn't deserve a rematch,etc. That's 100% fear. I despise when fighters do that it's so transparent.
                    Same reason I am greatly turned off from Canelo even still, even though he's a tremendous talent. He got 2 highly disputed decisions against Ggg, getting heavily rocked in the 2nd fight, then proceeded to say he's clearly the better man and no rematch is warranted.

It's not about who won or who lost or how the fights should be scored. It's about talking trash when you haven't proven anything. These guys got lucky their hand was raised, and instead acknowledging the close fights, they come up with that sht.

Comment

Working...
                    X