Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: Everybody Knew I Won - I Scored It 10-2!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

I was meaning it in the "sore loser" sense, as his post-fight behavior reminded me of Broner post-Pacquiao.

However, I agree with your statement overall. Still, I'm afraid (as I posted elsewhere) that Teo's frail psyche will cause him more trouble in the future. The way he handled his first loss was not a good sign. I hope I'm wrong.
    Me too. He is undoubtedly a talent.

Comment

I had it 10-2 for Kambossa
      thereeldeel likes this.

Comment

Hilarious! The only reason the ref started to raise lopez's hand was that the announcer said 'and still undefeated' cos he simply forgot that George is undefeated also! No, Lopez was obviously concussed,still talking about being 'the takeover' afterwards was priceless hahaha. The only thing he's taking over is the casualty department of the local hospital, getting his smashed up face sorted!!
        Last edited by Morningstar; 11-30-2021, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Lopez gotta learn how to throw combinations; his defense isn't good enough to one-two his opponents to a win...

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
            It seems booing is the new way to appreciate a true winner in his Teo's eyes lol. Snr has been saying all year " nobody ain't never gonna beat my son ". Well guess what .......
            They weren't booing.

They were saying 'Teoooooooooo'
            Unidentified likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Unidentified View Post
              Lopez gotta learn how to throw combinations; his defense isn't good enough to one-two his opponents to a win...
              He's gotta work on finding the jab better. His opponent controlled range and distance all night. Teo didn't know to/couldn't get close enough to land the jab/find the range, to land the 1-2.

HIs 1-2 is perfectly fine. He just has to work on his footwork to get in position. Easier said than done.

Comment

Everyone knows you lost, Teofimo.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

They weren't booing.

Well obviously they must have thought he won 11-2, I mean 10-2 then.
                  Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    I'm very disappointed in the way Teo handled his loss, but not surprised! Was very surprised at Brandon Figueroa! If you thought you won, why not run it back? Don't say you want the rematch, and say you're moving to 126 in the very next sentence!
                    Yeah I was disappointed too, but also expected it. How was the Fulton,Figueroa fight. I don't know much about these guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

They weren't booing.

"I was saying Teo..."
                      Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X