Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko Is Coming For His Belts—And He's Going to Get Them All

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully, Loma gets it back because when an American gets it, it becomes a long drawn out time to get decent fight. The foreigners fight meaningful fights more often.
    Rec28, megas30 and 3 others like this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlickster View Post

From what i recall, Devin's dad in a recent interview admitted that the Loma-Haney fight not happening was no fault whatsoever on Loma's part.
      Shut up, we know what happened. Loma vacated the wbc belt when Haney became the mandatory.
      megas30 and dan_cov like this.

Comment

Kambosos better not give a shot to Lomachenko.

That’s an even worse style match up than fighting Gervonta.

I guess he wouldn’t have to worry about getting knocked clean tf out but Lomachenko will just dance circles around him with his head hunting straights.

Kambosos should really put all focus on Haney. Because that is the closest fight to his favor of all the best 135lb fighters. I can see Haney losing a decision like Teo.

Loma, Tank, Ryan? I don’t see him being able to do what he did to Teo, to them. They each have stylistic advantages vs Kambosos imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
          Suck a sick one and choke you slack jawed deep throat piece of sht
          You’re salty and sore. I can’t wait to see your responses when Loma becomes undisputed.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Kambosos will fight Devin Haney (assuming he gets past JoJo.)

Then let's see if Lomachenko still wants to go get all his belts. He dropped the WBC last time rather than fight Devin, remember.
            Everyone is well aware Loma had no involvement in that decision and has stated as much in interviews. That was all Bob and Moretti's grubby little hands. Get real,Loma isn't afraid of Haney,then or now. His resume has shown as much.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post

Because despite all of that most people think he's the best in that division. Certainly the most proven of them all. Period.
              He was proven and then he lost. I’m not dying for his return to grace, he lost fair and square and gets coddled with fights often. There’s fighters that have to beg for fights that are at his doorsteps. Yeah he’s good but he’s a known commodity, I’d rather see fresh blood, not old news

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                Suck a sick one and choke you slack jawed deep throat piece of sht
                image.php?userid=186718&dateline=1336612541.jpg

Comment

Loma vs GK in Australia will fill an arena. I don't think Loma cares where he fights
                  JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

More lies from Loma fans:

Loma is not mandatory for any of the belts

Kambosos said he will want to fight Haney next and never mentioned Loma

Haney has been chasing Loma for 2 years and Loma ducked him and dropped the WBC belt rather than face Haney.

Its seem every post by Loma fans is a lie and exaggerated LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

Everyone is well aware Loma had no involvement in that decision and has stated as much in interviews. That was all Bob and Moretti's grubby little hands. Get real,Loma isn't afraid of Haney,then or now. His resume has shown as much.
                      Lomachenko's team (Bob and Moretti) requested Franchise Champion status rather than fight their mando Haney.

Since they represent him that is a bad look on Lomachenko as well.

And he still has that same team so why would anyone think he'd be willing to face Haney now all of a sudden?

Comment

Working...
                      X