Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG has been begging for a Canelo rematch, but never gave a rematch to Jacobs or Derv (2 fights he lost)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

    Only a real piece of schit like yourself would play like that

    we're talking about grown men fighting and all of a sudden you start thinking and talking about little boy's

    GTFOH you sick racist piece of schit
    Sadly, it's all too real Chollo. Take that up with your 'friend' Trav

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post

      Thats because the money.

      What is too bad is that he has like 3 years fighting bums.

      And that was the normal in his complete career.

      He never took risks, always in 160, only.had 2 great names faced.

      mediocre, he only wanted the money in easy fights.
      Say what you want, but he did beat Canelo twice. Gotta give him that.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

        Lol. Jacobs fight was a clear win. Dervy, now he was beating GGG's ass at some points. If GGG didn't drop him, and open up that big cut in round 2, Dervy probably wins it.
        Guy's that have trained in boxing their whole life and actually know and participate in the sport believe Jacobs won

        You know, champions, ATGs, Hall of Famers, etc

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

          Guy's that have trained in boxing their whole life and actually know and participate in the sport believe Jacobs won

          You know, champions, ATGs, Hall of Famers, etc
          OK cool man

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

            Sadly, it's all too real Chollo. Take that up with your 'friend' Trav
            You have some real issues. We're talking about men fighting then all of a sudden you start talking about kids

            All because you got exposed as a racist

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

              You have some real issues. We're talking about men fighting then all of a sudden you start talking about kids

              All because you got exposed as a racist
              Oh OK cool man

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

                I'm 100% sure that 90% of the pro boxer's that said Jacob's won know much more about boxing than you
                Wasnt it something like 85/90% pro/former fighters and analysts had G winning the 1st fight?
                Boxing-1013 likes this.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

                  Say what you want, but he did beat Canelo twice. Gotta give him that.
                  Only in your imagination, bro.

                  Abel Sánchez said Canelo won and look how punished was the face of your boy.

                  Be objective, your boy loves the easy way.

                  His resume is trash, and he is protected by the fans and media that never say anything negative about this bum killer.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post

                    Only in your imagination, bro.

                    Abel Sánchez said Canelo won and look how punished was the face of your boy.

                    Be objective, your boy loves the easy way.

                    His resume is trash, and he is protected by the fans and media that never say anything negative about this bum killer.
                    No I saw it happen. Good fights, G won both. Good stuff.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Boxing-1013

                      I bet that's the exact tactic you use to try and coerce young boys to do what you want, you disgusting miscreant

                      'Hey buddy, if you don't do what I want, I'm gonna have to get you in trouble, OK?'

                      Get lost you sick freak
                      If you want to duck out of conversations here by committing suicide by mod, by all means.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP