Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG has been begging for a Canelo rematch, but never gave a rematch to Jacobs or Derv (2 fights he lost)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

    You're just not smart enough to have a convo with.
    You're just a ggg fanboi scorned,& a liar

    I won't let you lie on this forum you clown,are you actually trying to argue that ggg doesn't consider MSG his home venue & even demanded the 3match v Canelo be held there?(as if it would make any difference anyways considering that MSG has the exact same judges as Nsac)



    You don't" want to converse" with ppl you know will own your arse with facts like I have repeatedly before.
    Boxing-1013 likes this.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by kushking View Post

      You're just a ggg fanboi scorned,& a liar

      I won't let you lie on this forum you clown,are you actually trying to argue that ggg doesn't consider MSG his home venue & even demanded the 3match v Canelo be held there?(as if it would make any difference anyways considering that MSG has the exact same judges as Nsac)



      You don't" want to converse" with ppl you know will own your arse with facts like I have repeatedly before.
      Ok yeah sure bud

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

        Ok yeah sure bud
        So you're too chicken sht to admit that ggg picked the Venue for every fight before Canelo? Or that he consistently picked MSG because in his own words"this my home venue"? Or that the same judges from Gs home venue were picked for both Canelo fights,or that ggg never fought a single opponent as the underdog in his entire career to this day that record holds?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by kushking View Post

          So you're too chicken sht to admit that ggg picked the Venue for every fight before Canelo? Or that he consistently picked MSG because in his own words"this my home venue"? Or that the same judges from Gs home venue were picked for both Canelo fights,or that ggg never fought a single opponent as the underdog in his entire career to this day that record holds?
          I actually just got word that GGG and his camp spiked Canelo's water prior to both fights as well. And GGG roided up MASSIVELY for both fights, but through his ties with the Russian mob and NSAC he avoided the positive tests.

          This shines new light on Canelo's 12-0 and 11-1 victories against him brother!! Today we celebrate!!

          Ask your mom if you can go out tonight. I'll pick you up at 8.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

            I actually just got word that GGG and his camp spiked Canelo's water prior to both fights as well. And GGG roided up MASSIVELY for both fights, but through his ties with the Russian mob and NSAC he avoided the positive tests.

            This shines new light on Canelo's 12-0 and 11-1 victories against him brother!! Today we celebrate!!

            Ask your mom if you can go out tonight. I'll pick you up at 8.
            Don't try to deflect, answer the questions
            Boxing-1013 likes this.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

              Cool, stay away from those kids.
              LMAO. Someone's feelings are hurt because everyone knows he's a racist



              By the way, this is a warning. You keep that lying quotation there, you will be banned. It's up to you.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

                Nah, he beat Canelo, twice. Deep down you know it. You obviously care about it a lot more than I do though.
                Just like you know he lost to Jacobs and Derv deep down

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Boxing-1013

                  I bet that's the exact tactic you use to try and coerce young boys to do what you want, you disgusting miscreant

                  'Hey buddy, if you don't do what I want, I'm gonna have to get you in trouble, OK?'

                  Get lost you sick freak
                  Only a real piece of schit like yourself would play like that

                  we're talking about grown men fighting and all of a sudden you start thinking and talking about little boy's

                  GTFOH you sick racist piece of schit

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post
                    All of GGG's recent comments have been 'hey I want the fight if it happens, but I can't force the fight' - how could anyone be mad at a 40 year old man still wanting a chance to fight the top pfp fighter in the sport lol. He isn't begging for anything, but the fact that he still is open to it should be applauded, not derided. You fools are dumb as sh.it.

                    Also you are a mental midget if you think anything other than - GGG beat Canelo (twice) clearly, Jacobs clearly, and the Sergei fight was extremely close. Literally the only opinions you can have about those fights.
                    Thats because the money.

                    What is too bad is that he has like 3 years fighting bums.

                    And that was the normal in his complete career.

                    He never took risks, always in 160, only.had 2 great names faced.

                    mediocre, he only wanted the money in easy fights.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

                      Just like you know he lost to Jacobs and Derv deep down
                      Lol. Jacobs fight was a clear win. Dervy, now he was beating GGG's ass at some points. If GGG didn't drop him, and open up that big cut in round 2, Dervy probably wins it.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP