Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG has been begging for a Canelo rematch, but never gave a rematch to Jacobs or Derv (2 fights he lost)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

Oh, is this you?

LMAO. Making up straight up lies doesn't work, dumbo. You see...there is a little arrow right on the side of the post. When you click it, it takes you to the original message.

You played yourself, homeboy. Thanks for the laugh

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

LMAO. Making up straight up lies doesn't work, dumbo. You see...there is a little arrow right on the side of the post. When you click it, it takes you to the original message.

You played yourself, homeboy. Thanks for the laugh
      Lol oh really. Nice try bud. I don't care what a child rapist has to say. No place for someone like you in civilized society.

When I told you I used to work with some of the sickest people imaginable, you dropped that little beauty on me in a PM. Try and backtrack all you want, and usually I wouldn't call someone out for what they told me in private.

But you're so disgusting that I really don't care. You're nothing to me. Have a good one.
      Last edited by Boxing-1013; 11-28-2021, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Lol oh really. Nice try bud. I don't care what a child rapist has to say. No place for someone like you in civilized society.
        Keep trying, son. It really hurts you that you were outed as a racist, doesn't it?

So long, chump.

Comment

Keep trying, son. It really hurts you that you were outed as a racist, doesn't it?

So long, chump.
          Why did you cut off the rest of my message???

Comment

Why did you cut off the rest of my message???

It was edited you dumb fvvck Whatever you're hoping I read, sorry, I didn't.

Bye bye racist
            Last edited by travestyny; 11-28-2021, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Danny Jacobs is from NYC. I don't see how someone could say a guy from Kazakstan is the home fighter in a fight vs a NYC guy in NYC. Same with the Stevens fight.

I think an honest man can argue that GGG wasn't necessarily the road fighter either in a lot of venues, that he was somewhat of a home fighter in some fights, and that some were more neutral, and some were slightly away or the away fighter.

But you aren't an honest man so I don't give a sh.it about what you have to say. lol
              You're now resorting to lashing out like a fanboi scorned which is why we're all laughing at your dishonesty.

(Jacobs was not the home fighter v ggg you clown,he was the Bbb side who was given no shot whatsoever & whom the judges waren't going to give the decision unless he put on an absolute clinic, because they knew ggg v Canelo was a superfight,& you have the audacity to bring up that bum Stevens as if that even mattered where it was held ffs)

You wanna talk about honesty while lying to yourself that g was ever a road fighter,when its complete bs considering he only fought complete nobodies who were the bbb bide & who were fighting where he wanted the fight to take place,v the 3 best opponents he faced before Canelo they were all at msg aka gggs home venue.

Comment

Nah, if GGG fought all his fights at home, under his own rules, I would give him a lot of flack for that.

However, I would give him a lot of props as well, for fighting all the good fighters May did, and he never really got dominated in the ring at any time. He was a great fighter for sure.

Ali is the greatest because he fought about 10 great fighters in their relative primes. And he went to fight guys like Frazier and Foreman in neutral sites.

You guys have so many issues with race that you can't see anything clearly. Have a good one bud.
                Have you found those odds yet?

Need me to post them for you so we can stop hearing all this BS about G fighting "good" fighters on the road?

Truth is, when he finally stepped up and fought someone credible, he lost

Comment

It was edited you dumb fvvck Whatever you're hoping I read, sorry, I didn't.

Bye bye racist
                  Cool, stay away from those kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post

You're now resorting to lashing out like a fanboi scorned which is why we're all laughing at your dishonesty.

(Jacobs was not the home fighter v ggg you clown,he was the Bbb side who was given no shot whatsoever & whom the judges waren't going to give the decision unless he put on an absolute clinic, because they knew ggg v Canelo was a superfight,& you have the audacity to bring up that bum Stevens as if that even mattered where it was held ffs)

You wanna talk about honesty while lying to yourself that g was ever a road fighter,when its complete bs considering he only fought complete nobodies who were the bbb bide & who were fighting where he wanted the fight to take place,v the 3 best opponents he faced before Canelo they were all at msg aka gggs home venue.
                    You're just not smart enough to have a convo with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

Have you found those odds yet?

Need me to post them for you so we can stop hearing all this BS about G fighting "good" fighters on the road?

Truth is, when he finally stepped up and fought someone credible, he lost
                      Nah, he beat Canelo, twice. Deep down you know it. You obviously care about it a lot more than I do though.

Comment

Working...
                      X