Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Crawford, Fulton-Figueroa, Lopez-Kambosos, Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post

Answer this - did Canelo fail a test for PEDs?
    Yeah, to trace amounts to something that is constantly used in Mexican cattle, I know you don't get out much besides your little block, or actually travel, but if you went to go eat a taco in Mexico, you would probably have it in your system too, and Canelo has purposely enrolled in VADA through out to clear his name and prove it was a fluke. Answer me this, would you agree it's easier to hide something when you don't even go ahead with the testing at all? I tend to believe that if you actually put yourself through it, that u have nothing to hide that's why you enroll, if you don't go ahead with something, people will probably say that you're hiding something. IDK why Crawford doesn't participate, I'm sure he thinks that they are injecting him with a chip, or that VADA caused the coronavirus, oh I forget, Crawford thinks 5G towers caused the coronavirus, or maybe it's just that he doesn't want you to know something..... Facts are Canelo is the only guy that participates this much, that says something, it's easy to criticize someone from the outside, who are probably doing something themselves.... I know what you're going to say, Has Crawford tested for a banned substance? No, but does he get tested, nope.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      I’m not defending Crawford not doing it. I think there should be universal testing in boxing. Canelo fans are the ones on here defending him and pretending as if it’s now impossible for him to cheat again just because he’s tested for 8 weeks leading into his fights. That’s just gullible.
      True and wasn't Alvarez's failed test 10 weeks out?

Comment

Get the phuck out of here! Canelo is head and shoulders better then Crawford ever will be! Resume, enough said!!! Crawford is good, but he is good on a “would beat” basis and Canelo is great on a “has beat” basis… y’all say Canelo lovers but phuck at least Canelo has done it! Bud gets ball likers on a eye test basis

Comment

Until Crawford does some of the things Canelo is doing and has done, they don’t belong in the same sentence. Canelo is greater and it’s not even close… Crawford isn’t even the best in his own division based in resume that wold be Spence. And if y’all say “oh well bread said it so you don’t know sh.it I’ll believe him over you@ ok cool ask Reynoso then… see who he puts at greater between Canelo and bud… yeah and Reynoso is an actual great trainer unlike breadcrumbs… Reynoso is the whole damn bakery!

Comment

If Crawford doesn't fight one of the young lions it will be hard to consider him a all time great. All time greats begin their championship early,defeat all their peers and hold off several young lions

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

this is a NUKE of hardcore facts. Only a select few on this site, like myself, point these things out. ShoulderRoll would appreciate your post

It’s probably because Stephen Edwards like various other disgruntled Americans don’t like that Mexicans are in another “minority” pool like them within American Economics. Though the difference between Blacks and Mexicans on the origins in USA land are different. Many of Bread’s types were probably raised and influenced by their parents for how unfair life is. So Bread grows up brainwashed thinking like that. For instance many of them feel that the USA owes them more than any other “ethnic” group considering they helped build America…

so all that accumulation of hate on top of Julian Williams just got his ass handed to him again, though this time by some unknown Mexican as of late and lost, of course Bread ain’t funna accept Mexican BIDNESS up in this hoe. He used to be on LDBC streams couple years back and his manner of talking on those shows were all hood like Ebonics whereas if you hear his interviews like from fight Hype he is in different character like Ray Flores up in this hoe!
              That’s as fake as can can be. You gotta be yourself and keep it real, or at least keep it the same around anyone at any time… why change the way you talk based on the audience? That’s fake as phuck and no wonder all kinds of phake phags agree with his “professional” opinions… lol I lost a lot of respect for breadcrumbs
              Thuglife Nelo likes this.

Comment

Crawford can’t prove anything by just fighting gatekeepers. That he’s the best, is based on pure speculation. He hasn’t even proven that he’s the best welterweight. Plus most writers only prove they’re totally biased by overlooking more accomplished fighters. Fighters that fight champions not gatekeepers, should be mentioned as the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  That’s as fake as can can be. You gotta be yourself and keep it real, or at least keep it the same around anyone at any time… why change the way you talk based on the audience? That’s fake as phuck and no wonder all kinds of phake phags agree with his “professional” opinions… lol I lost a lot of respect for breadcrumbs
                  Crawford and Porter had no VADA testing. You won’t hear Edwards site that because he was BORN betch made. Can’t believe he embarrasses like that.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

I think Ortiz steam-rollers Avanesyan. Ennis beats A'horov - maybe his first distance fight. I just wish the belt orgs would move quicker - all this plays out in slow motion - must be terribly frustrating for younger fans because a year is a longer time for them than me
                    Facts! Either force Spence to fight Crawford or Abdukakhorov! If Spence fights Crawford, force Abdukakhorov vs. Ennis!
                    Last edited by Bronx2245; 11-28-2021, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                      Bread likes to always bring up the fact that Canelo tested positive, and that's why he has Crawford above Canelo, fair enough. But what bread does not tell you is that Canelo has been enrolled in VADA for a whopping 13 fights way more than any current champion, Fury is a distant second with 7 fights under VADA. Ask bread how many times Crawford has been enrolled in VADA? If I'll tell you, one, once, one single time Crawford has been enrolled in VADA, did the Porter fight have VADA? Nope, even though the Porter's pushed for it, did the Plant fight have VADA testing for Canelo, Yes, and the fight prior to that, prior to that, ect ect. Not saying Crawford is dirty, but it's easy not to test positive when you're not taking the test, forget the little test the commission gives you before the fight, that can be beat by anyone, VADA is urine and blood, it's a lot harder to get through that testing. But hey, bread is not biased right? I'll tell you what once Crawford gets in the program, then you can talk about testing.
                      Great points about Crawford; it's easy to not fail a test if you're not taking them!
                      However, if you know the testing period, it's also easy to cycle off and not fail tests! My understanding is the golovkin test came earlier than reynoso and canelo were anticipating and they got caught out. Same with Valdez perhaps?
                      Canelo doesn't do VADA 365/24/7 so there's scope for PED cycling.
                      Crawford seems not to do enhanced random testing at all so there's scope for all kinds of shiz!

Comment

Working...
                      X