Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn Shakes Head at John Fury's Remarks During Paul-Fury Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fact View Post

Later John Fury also said he'd make Jake's girlfriend suck his dick. And the initial comment was also rapey saying his son would fuk her like a dog.
    Jesus Christ, I’ll try paying attention to the video next time.

Vitali1983, I take my ‘take back’ back.

I think the problem is, Fact, that I based my comment on a false premise, when I could easily have made my point without it.

Comment

Originally posted by sallyField View Post

did you notice that yo mama said you ugly?
      Alright, how old are you, mate? Is this a Schtick you’re doing? If so, it’s very, VERY good trolling.

sallyField likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Alright, how old are you, mate? Is this a Schtick you’re doing? If so, it’s very, VERY good trolling.
        probably just another one of them whiteboi incels that will go on a mass shooting rampage. Oh noooez mah white genocide lol

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
          John taking a page from his son when Tyson told Wilder he was going to rape him with his big c.ock years bf they ever fought .

In all seriousness, anytime you have the Firys on a stage you always have to be weary of what they say ,not the most intelligent people they use sexual references a little to much though they’ve slowed down but they are like little kids except for Peter .
          Can your mum redeem(er) herself for getting gang banged like the dog that she is?

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post

probably just another one of them whiteboi incels that will go on a mass shooting rampage. Oh noooez mah white genocide lol
            you have exposed yourself as an anti-White racist. what is your race mate? You think white genocide is funny?

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post

I think he might be taking the piss, though I’m open to being corrected. Easy to take the bait, I suppose.

Comment

Working...
              X