Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn Shakes Head at John Fury's Remarks During Paul-Fury Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    With a father who acts like that is it any wonder why Tyson has so many mental issues.
    Fact likes this.

    Comment


    • #22
      Originally posted by vital1983 View Post
      Offended by everything these days, and yes Eddie, you are just saying that as you aren't promoting the fight.
      I think you’d be offended if some near 60 year old fat slob of a bloke said he wanted to **** your gf, and said it in public. I think she would probably be offended, too.

      I mean, it’s probably not great.

      The visual alone is a crime against humanity.
      Last edited by P to the J; 11-27-2021, 11:10 AM.
      Fact and Susie like this.

      Comment


      • #23
        Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

        He just comes across desperate, he craves the attention his son has.

        Boxing dad’s in general are w***ers. John Fury, Angel Garcia, Kenny Porter, Teofimo Sr, Bill Haney etc.

        All egotistical old men desperately trying to live vicariously through their sons.

        Oh my God, you’ve left out the worst one of all, Eubank sr.

        Tbf, he’s actually had a successful pro career, and hasn’t gone round threatening young ladies with grotesque sex (that I know of), but still… cringeworthy ****
        wileyhemi likes this.

        Comment


        • #24
          Originally posted by fellajoe View Post
          With a father who acts like that is it any wonder why Tyson has so many mental issues.
          That’s not a bad shout, but tbf, I’m guessing senior has his obstacles, too

          Comment


          • #25
            Originally posted by P to the J View Post

            I think you’d be offended if some near 60 year old fat slob of a bloke said he wanted to **** your gf, and said it in public. I think she would probably be offended, too.

            I mean, it’s probably not great.

            The visual alone is a crime against humanity.
            Go back to the video, that's if you seen it before jumping the gun, which most posters like you do I.e. headline readers, he siad Tommy would. (And forget your reply that that makes it any better as you just got found out)

            Comment


            • #26
              Originally posted by vital1983 View Post

              Go back to the video, that's if you seen it before jumping the gun, which most posters like you do I.e. headline readers, he siad Tommy would. (And forget your reply that that makes it any better as you just got found out)

              Well that’s fair, I can concede that.

              Comment


              • #27
                Originally posted by vital1983 View Post

                Go back to the video, that's if you seen it before jumping the gun, which most posters like you do I.e. headline readers, he siad Tommy would. (And forget your reply that that makes it any better as you just got found out)
                Thankfully, it seems Jr has finally got his dad out of the camp/corner. Sr absolutely craves the spotlight, just can’t help himself.
                Oldskoolg likes this.

                Comment


                • #28
                  Originally posted by P to the J View Post



                  Well that’s fair, I can concede that.
                  Fair dues.

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    Eddie is terrified of Big John.
                    Yeah the Brentwood school boy is out of his league with the travellers

                    Comment


                    • #30
                      Imagine a world so anti-White that a legend like John Fury can not enter america but millions of illegal invader arab. african, haitian. mestizo, and zambos can illegally cross the border and are given free housing and unemployment benefits all without a vaccination requirement but all members of the government's military and alphabet law enforcement ageincies are being purged for not complying with the satanic new world order vaccine requirements.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP