Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: I'm Praying For Kambosos KO To Be Worse Than The Mason Menard Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: I'm Praying For Kambosos KO To Be Worse Than The Mason Menard Fight

Teofimo Lopez produced perhaps the knockout of 2018 the last time he fought at Madison Square Garden's Hulu Theater in New York. Lopez hopes he knocks out George Kambosos Jr. even more viciously than he demolished Mason Menard when they finally fight Saturday night. A 21-year-old Lopez, still a prospect at that point, drilled Menard with a picture-perfect right hand that sent an unconscious Menard crashing to the canvas, face first, just 40 seconds into their scheduled 10-round bout in December 2018.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Are we going to see another wacky celebration dance as George Kambosos looks up at the ceiling and wonders, what is Teo doing up there? OH, I got KTFO.

Comment

This guy talks too much **** !

Comment

I’m interested to see the rate of damage Teo can do to a guy who isn’t face-first and glass chinned like Commey.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
          I’m interested to see the rate of damage Teo can do to a guy who isn’t face-first and glass chinned like Commey.
          Has Commey ever even been knocked down before Teo ? Where do we get the glass chinned comment ?

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post

Has Commey ever even been knocked down before Teo ? Where do we get the glass chinned comment ?
            Go watch his fights.

Comment

You better, that dude brought an MMA trainer to a boxing match. Teo best to show him what a mistake that was or I'm ****ing off to sherdog.

Comment

George is definitely under Teo’s skin. Now Kamboses has to syrvive the early rd’s and things get interesting.

charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                  George is definitely under Teo’s skin. Now Kamboses has to syrvive the early rd’s and things get interesting.
                  What kind chance are you giving Kamboses? If he can survive the early rounds what do you think he’s capable of doing?

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post

Commey had 2 losses, both by SD, and he had NEVER been stopped before Teo!
                    kjeeze941 kjeeze941 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X